End Game Dethwing Classic Mafia - Town (asprin/CerealKiller) Wins!

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
Finally i had a decisive role in winning a game :D
@Fake Passport you screwed up big time with your fake results :p

Yup - I wasn't bluffing when I said I was relying on you for the analysis, wasn't in a position to work it out and I can't hold it in my head anymore. A PITA position as scum.

I was very close to offing you night 1 and probably should have. Would have given me options :/

Time posted investigations was purely when I was available. Often log in over 6 hours and nothing then when I'm away it all happens. Just a quirk of location.[DOUBLEPOST=1554739035][/DOUBLEPOST]
I suck at dethwing!!!

With you there. Although I'd love to play a game of Dethy squared.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Well played CK, it was a good game for you. FP I think was very rusty. Maybe he hasn't played mafia games recently. Rudi sucked! :p

I can probay come up with something, but i'd like a bigger game, so we need more active people like @zwarrior @Rebel2k19 @Simon @El Loco @surendar @Villain @The Deadman and maybe @zimrahil ?

I am only on via mobile and it gets very difficult to keep track and analyse the game. Still if you fall short, count me in.[DOUBLEPOST=1554740430][/DOUBLEPOST]
I was very close to offing you night 1 and probably should have. Would have given me options :/
I thought you did well because Ashutosh was a confirmed townie.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI