Problem: Different country for career mode?

SJ555

School Cricketer
So I am playing the career mode for some time from Bushrangers sode while my country is India, but it's been ten days and the selection screen is showing West Indies on the list instead of India. Is that normal or I happen to screw up somewhere?

tharikhan

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Can someone explain me about light.dds & dark.dds. How can i select this

Example; uni_radialmotors_light.dds
uni_radialmotors_dark.dds

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Can someone explain me about light.dds & dark.dds. How can i select this

Example; uni_radialmotors_light.dds
uni_radialmotors_dark.dds
Irrelevant question in irrelevant thread. But I'll help you out.

The dark.dds is the file to trigger invert option (checked) and light.dds is the file to trigger invert option (unchecked)

If you want to use the dark.dds then 'check' the invert option and if you want to use light.dds then 'uncheck' the invert option. :)

Skankhunt 42

Banned
So I am playing the career mode for some time from Bushrangers sode while my country is India, but it's been ten days and the selection screen is showing West Indies on the list instead of India. Is that normal or I happen to screw up somewhere?

You might have linked the teams wrongly in game. You might have downloaded West Indies team from academy who was accidentally, or manually linked with On disc India.
Or, You might have been using some screwed up mod (i.e: Innocent edition), downloaded from somewhere in YouTube.
Or, May be you're playing a pirated (downloaded via torrent) game!

Now you can confirm, which one is correct! :D

Saurabh31199512

School Cricketer
I guess you are using (innocent edition's mod) for DBC 14, Try using SL as affiliation team, if you want to play for INDIA in career mode.
International Affiliation - Linked Team
AUS BAN
BAN SL
ENG AUS
IND WI
NZL ZIM
PAK NZL
SA ENG
SL IND
WI SA
ZIM PAK

Users who are viewing this thread