DigiSims/Cricket Heroes

Andrin Issac

Andrin The Great
India
KKR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
if any one new to kurtkz's simulators, than they can check my leagues IPL 2 & PCT20... thanks to kurtkz, i get early access to the digisims so i can easily say that, this simulator is easy to edit, create and run... and you can run digisims any device, even you can sim matches using iPad, because it works on web browser...
Yeah !! The best simulator i have ever seen :yes :cheers :thumbs well done dude :)

Alexei.

User Title Purchaser
PAK...
NZ....
LQ
QG
Sydney Thunder
@kurtkz I have Cricket Heroes which file should i run to simulate and do you have to add ratings through the Excel file ?

kurtkz

Game Developer
@Kane Dav: there's just a bunch of editors that you need to use and you'll need to run Cricket.exe. You might need to ask one of the other simmers for help with getting things set up. There's a lot to it unfortunately.

MishraJee

Panel of Selectors
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Hey good job @kurtkz but on Cricket heroes the scorecard appear with @symbol in front of the names of each player also I can't get the graphical scorecard can help @RAGHU

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
Hey good job @kurtkz but on Cricket heroes the scorecard appear with @symbol in front of the names of each player also I can't get the graphical scorecard can help @RAGHU
you need to do some adjustment in setting... i don't remember correctly, check every option in start screen, you will found report setting...

kurtkz

Game Developer
@Trident the graphical charts have been removed on CH. Those are only available on DigiSims now (and some extras). For now you can replace all the @ in the Cricket Heroes commentary with a blank and it should work.

Last edited:

kurtkz

Game Developer
@Kane Dav unfortunately, you need to install graphics drivers. Cricket Heroes uses OpenGL and on newer Windows systems that's not installed by default.

EDIT: you should also update to the latest version of Cricket Heroes. That version is quite old.

Alexei.

User Title Purchaser
PAK...
NZ....
LQ
QG
Sydney Thunder
@Kane Dav unfortunately, you need to install graphics drivers. Cricket Heroes uses OpenGL and on newer Windows systems that's not installed by default.

EDIT: you should also update to the latest version of Cricket Heroes. That version is quite old.
Done OpenGL , on my computer; cant simulate i mean can simulate but cant get commentry

Users who are viewing this thread