No Requests Direct to Vedio Designs | Academy ID: wasteyouryouth (Updated international teams)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syed Ali Gaming

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Having some issues with a couple of teams, but have shared these so far. I have no idea why, but the Surrey kits won't appear! Here is a direct link

https://i.imgur.com/Eb6U3Au.png
https://i.imgur.com/YGQY5XH.png
https://i.imgur.com/3wcime5.png

1djDXm8.png
qjMtE2T.png
PnXKoT8.png
z7d0XyJ.png
92Mzt56.png
XzXb0hc.png
Eb6U3Au.png

3wcime5.png

YGQY5XH.png

Not sure if this has been asked so apologise if I'm asking again. I've already started my career mode and my 1st class team will be Middlesex. Is there a way of me downloading and linking these kits/lineups so when I break into 1st class I have all the correct teams you've made?

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Not sure if this has been asked so apologise if I'm asking again. I've already started my career mode and my 1st class team will be Middlesex. Is there a way of me downloading and linking these kits/lineups so when I break into 1st class I have all the correct teams you've made?
As far I know it should update kits, not 100% sure if it's updates players.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
To solve your Somerset and Northants problems, could you do what @Llewelynf has done with his SA kit and share each team twice with the T20 kit separate?

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Tic toc, this is how we rock

wyzpGca.png
CCElSTh.png
7K3DJXt.png

And now for something completely different...

w8SiDq6.png
nT6xBaT.png

KX82Veu.png
rh7JjET.png

I've had a very stressful week and next week will probably not be any different. I do plan to update my first post with more detailed plans of what I want to share going forward. Expect nothing this week, anything I do share is a bonus.

Oh and I left the on-disk USA kit in there cause it's awesome.

Last edited:

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Any ideas how to remove players from the county rosters, trying to remove Burgess from Sussex but the manage squad / remove player option doesn’t work ?

Ramz

International Coach
Great work mate, any chance of making Ireland ODI and T20 kit aswell, i dont think anybody has when searching in Academy

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
It weird as the line ups are perfect for Sussex but the roster has different players in it like Robson who left last year and no Ollie Robinson , maybe I need to delete and download again

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
w743eIQ.png
lRudBhV.png

Not sure if they are on this site, but I downloaded Mohammad Hasnain by Usman78500. Made a couple tweaks to the face but all credit to them for an excellent original creation. Also skilled him differently. Original attached for comparison if you would prefer that one.

Attachments

• 20190614085703_1.jpg
    20190614085703_1.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 23
  • 20190614085424_1.jpg
    20190614085424_1.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 25

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
w743eIQ.png
lRudBhV.png

Not sure if they are on this site, but I downloaded Mohammad Hasnain by Usman78500. Made a couple tweaks to the face but all credit to them for an excellent original creation. Also skilled him differently. Original attached for comparison if you would prefer that one.
Your a jet did you get pc early access

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread