No Requests Direct to Vedio Designs | Academy ID: wasteyouryouth (Updated international teams)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Here is a thing that I shared:

nBLBrOD.png

UWg2qSU.png

gPdmmcD.png

bZrGLDu.png

BYpQKjf.png

Trex1K2.png

3jg9jIq.png

oXJncEw.png

k8FPDnG.png

AQQ8hd0.png

Z4e0qxt.png

xaCGDUl.png

3GIn38G.png

JZPvIeQ.png

TL1dN46.png

MLr2PPL.png

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Another thing I shared:

SWBFZCx.png

uHW6NkB.png

8Lx6Oz2.png

VxK031h.png

cViBPJH.png

aRLdIrp.png

IVAp0H0.png

MWeKykB.png

9ukxlvs.png

sFBYii9.png

RowWuKy.png

AovnrME.png

4ylyNYT.png

lQWxd8w.png

rEdr9Ck.png

kJ6DO45.png

Updated my Ollie Pope and Shadab Khan a bit too. Pope doesn't look much different but the head model itself is better. Don't know how to get rid of his mouth being open at the sides though. And if you are not happy with Shadab Khan's hair (this is what he was sporting 5 days ago). So, complain to the barber not me.

Y19KbCS.png

ie7coyS.png

Master Bates

School Cricketer
India
ENG....
DD.....
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Another thing I shared:

SWBFZCx.png

uHW6NkB.png

8Lx6Oz2.png

VxK031h.png

cViBPJH.png

aRLdIrp.png

IVAp0H0.png

MWeKykB.png

9ukxlvs.png

sFBYii9.png

RowWuKy.png

AovnrME.png

4ylyNYT.png

lQWxd8w.png

rEdr9Ck.png

kJ6DO45.png

Updated my Ollie Pope and Shadab Khan a bit too. Pope doesn't look much different but the head model itself is better. Don't know how to get rid of his mouth being open at the sides though. And if you are not happy with Shadab Khan's hair (this is what he was sporting 5 days ago). So, complain to the barber not me.

Y19KbCS.png

ie7coyS.png
Why Chris Jordan has more hair than Shadab Khan? I know he got a new haircut but still Jordan is more balder than him!

LakSupG

School Cricketer
@wasteyouryouth Have there been any major changes to skills of the international players with this update? Or is it more bringing the domestic players in line with the international teams?

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
@wasteyouryouth Have there been any major changes to skills of the international players with this update? Or is it more bringing the domestic players in line with the international teams?
With The Hundred it's just getting the domestic players in line with the international. BBL, IPL before also. Those players, plus the international are all skilled on the same level. Ones I've done before should be about the same but with a few discrepancies which I'll remedy in the future.

I did make some little adjustments to international players, just changing them so certain ratings are a little higher or lower. Just adapting to the way the skills calculation work.

I know. Who'd have thought doing 50 domestic players would distract me from Googling 'what does Chris Jordan look like today?'

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread