No Requests Direct to Vedio Designs | Academy ID: wasteyouryouth (Updated international teams)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan's leg spin

Club Captain
Hey mate, when I downloaded your lasted Bangladesh, just one player, Nayeem Hasan came through with a blank bat.

I feel like I have a duplication or a bat that isn't yours on the list. No biggie as I can just delete all logos, bats and stadiums and re-download them all since I just go by your skills and logos anyway. Was planning to do that once we get into the new County Season anyway.

Aditya Lakhani

School Cricketer
Should have a rather large update over the weekend. That's unless I start playing more Civ 6; I owe Montezuma a good

Should have a rather large update over the weekend. That's unless I start playing more Civ 6; I owe Montezuma a good hiding.
OMG i am eagerly waiting from now only :) excited tbh because of the word large

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Well that was a waste of time.

I capture London, the final capital, to secure a domination victory. Nothing happens, strange. I click next turn and it is declared a 'Defeat'. WTF, I think. Those Greeks, that betrayed me before I could betray them, win via Diplomatic victory. BUT. I turned off Diplomatic victory because 99% of games end that way.

I load the autosave to see why Greece are winning. Must be a bug. All set to see if I can send a bug report about this to the makers of Civ 6.

Ah! I remember, I actually saved the configuration when setting up this game because I always forget to turn off diplomatic victory as a winning condition because 99% of games end that way.

Load the configuration. Domination Victory is turned off.

1612722347250.png

Congratulations Pericles. You will suffer for this. Make no mistake.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Should have an update to 25 international teams (including one or two I've not shared before). I was hoping to make it to 32 but I can't really be arsed doing all the players for the other 7 at the moment.
25!? Here I am worrying over a few players lol. You truly are the king of kings.

CdwE2_5WEAAWBuz.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread