No Requests Direct to Vedio Designs | Academy ID: wasteyouryouth (Updated international teams)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Shared this updated Shubman Gill.
View attachment 241472
Crazy to see you still doing so much creations for this game, after this long from the game originally being released mate. Extremely thankful as an avid player of Cricket 19 for your continued dedication to the academy (and for the Social Distancing Shield earlier this year) over such a long time, even more so considering you do it for free. I only hope you still have time to live an actual real life!

Btw hope you don't have any brand new bats for players in the works because my bat database is completely full now after downloading Gill....

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
I found bat limit was around 100 and since I only have Waste's designs, double checked and found I had some other bats that I hadn't cleared.
The bat database limit is 198, that is of course including both 'fake', licensed, and the community created bats that you download. You're talking about the limit of downloaded bats being 100 though....right?

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Shared an update to my old Dolphins team.

Updated the kits, the roster and some skills.

If you downloaded my old version, see below for all the lovely space you can clear by deleting the now redundant logos.

View attachment 241999

Much appreciated for adding the spoiler for the old logos to delete, especially considering my logo database is almost full.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread