No Requests Direct to Vedio Designs | Academy ID: wasteyouryouth (Updated international teams)

Status
Not open for further replies.

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Shared an updated Bangladesh.

You can delete these logos. This deletes the old T20 jersey so copy that to another team to save it if you want to keep that and of course don't delete the logos.

BEXIMNCO WHITE
BANGLADESH T20 SL
BANGLADESH T20 BK
BANGLADESH ODI PANTS
BANG FR NEW
BANG FR NEW 2
ADTH

View attachment 246021
Hi I am pretty new to Cricket 19. Is it necessary to delete the old logos before we download the new ones? Doesn't it get replaced on its own?

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi I am pretty new to Cricket 19. Is it necessary to delete the old logos before we download the new ones? Doesn't it get replaced on its own?
There is a limit to how many logos you have, unless they're associated with another team you need, player or bat, then delete them first before getting new ones. At least that's what I did in the past.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Is isn't necessary to delete old logos. But there is a limit on the amount of logos you can have. When you reach that limit you can't download anymore.

I try to overwrite logos but most of the time it isn't easy or possible. That's why, sometimes, I will make a note of logos that will not be used by me anymore - so if you have my teams and aren't using the logo for anything else - you can delete it too.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It is here.

I suggest deleting logos beforehand (particularly RCB and RR logos). There are some that I've overwritten but as always there's new ones.

I've added a couple of playfaces (improved a couple too); you can figure out who or wait for a video of them tomorrow-ish.
Rajasthan looks a little different because I made some improvements. Stadiums are updated with new adboards - I've assigned stadiums that each team will be playing a 'Home' match at.

RCB has a green version of kit. DC I have kept in that fancy rainbow jersey.
Just visited the forms exactly for this today. Great Work, you brilliant person. :D

TrailerHub

Club Cricketer
I had a full on clearout this week! deleted all my logos and stadiums and then downloaded all your teams again! They are all brilliant and the new IPL squads and kits are perfect.

Thank you so much for all your work. It completely changes the game!

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
There is a limit to how many logos you have, unless they're associated with another team you need, player or bat, then delete them first before getting new ones. At least that's what I did in the past.
Thank you

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
Is isn't necessary to delete old logos. But there is a limit on the amount of logos you can have. When you reach that limit you can't download anymore.

I try to overwrite logos but most of the time it isn't easy or possible. That's why, sometimes, I will make a note of logos that will not be used by me anymore - so if you have my teams and aren't using the logo for anything else - you can delete it too.
Thanks a lot. At the moment I am just downloading International teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread