No Requests Direct to Vedio Designs | Academy ID: wasteyouryouth (Updated international teams)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 185125

While you are at KKR, just to point out that on the official jersey, the first logo on the right hand is cornitos.

Attachments

• images (4).jpeg
    images (4).jpeg
    7.3 KB · Views: 6

Aditya Lakhani

School Cricketer
Shared an updated Bangladesh.

You can delete these logos. This deletes the old T20 jersey so copy that to another team to save it if you want to keep that and of course don't delete the logos.

BEXIMNCO WHITE
BANGLADESH T20 SL
BANGLADESH T20 BK
BANGLADESH ODI PANTS
BANG FR NEW
BANG FR NEW 2
ADTH

View attachment 246021
Hey bro can you please reshare bangladesh with the same jersey above just beximco in place of evaly sponsor or can you just share a pic of the previous one please which you had shared

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner

The Fridge's Leg-Spin

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Shared an updated Bangladesh.

You can delete these logos. This deletes the old T20 jersey so copy that to another team to save it if you want to keep that and of course don't delete the logos.

BEXIMNCO WHITE
BANGLADESH T20 SL
BANGLADESH T20 BK
BANGLADESH ODI PANTS
BANG FR NEW
BANG FR NEW 2
ADTH

View attachment 246021
Bangladesh love changing their kit every week huh?

Dan's leg spin

Club Captain
Sachin Baby, I had to google him because I genuinely thought you were taking the piss, has come through with old perks for RCB.

Over the weekend I'll do a proper sweep once I get around to downloading the teams to check if any others need changing.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Sachin Baby, I had to google him because I genuinely thought you were taking the piss, has come through with old perks for RCB.

Over the weekend I'll do a proper sweep once I get around to downloading the teams to check if any others need changing.
I wouldn't bother. If there's many it really doesn't make too much difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread