No Requests Direct to Vedio Designs | Academy ID: wasteyouryouth (Updated international teams)

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeb86

Club Captain
Can I ask a really stupid question? I’m downloading Surrey from @wasteyouryouth right now, but the players on the game look less good as the ones in this video:

I’m doing it via downloading in the team creator. Is that the right place to do this? Thanks all!
Any help for this would be great, as I’m fairly new to working on the Academy!

The Fridge's Leg-Spin

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
@wasteyouryouth I can't seem to find the playfaced version of Chetan Sakariya in the academy. I saw the post you put saying that you shared it on the academy, but when I put your username "wasteyouryouth" and Sakariya in the last name for the players section in community, I get the non-playfaced version of him. Just wanted to let you know because I recall seeing the playfaced version in the academy, but now its no longer there.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Its a known fact that gingers have supernatural abilities - apart from getting sun burnt.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hey @wasteyouryouth you wouldn't be able to playface Michael Hogan would you? Guy made a pretty good one, however it didn't come through when I downloaded.

Only asking because Hoges is from my Newcastle
Honestly this is another reason why I stopped playing regularly, and why I don't do any faces anymore. Not much point doing them if people can't download them. Apparently BA think there is no issue which I disagree with.

Have you had issues @wasteyouryouth?

zafar_sheikh

Club Captain
Bro are you going to make new t20 world Cup jersey for all teams or you are focusing on cricket 22 now.... Pls I am hoping that you gonna make it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread