• PlanetCricket has been upgraded to the latest version of the XenForo forum software, to find out more - including asking any questions or making any notes about any part of the forum that may be broken - see this discussion thread.

No Requests Direct to Vedio Designs | Academy ID: wasteyouryouth

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Shared this updated Shubman Gill.
View attachment 241472
Crazy to see you still doing so much creations for this game, after this long from the game originally being released mate. Extremely thankful as an avid player of Cricket 19 for your continued dedication to the academy (and for the Social Distancing Shield earlier this year) over such a long time, even more so considering you do it for free. I only hope you still have time to live an actual real life!

Btw hope you don't have any brand new bats for players in the works because my bat database is completely full now after downloading Gill....

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
I found bat limit was around 100 and since I only have Waste's designs, double checked and found I had some other bats that I hadn't cleared.
The bat database limit is 198, that is of course including both 'fake', licensed, and the community created bats that you download. You're talking about the limit of downloaded bats being 100 though....right?

wasteyouryouth

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Lannisters
Shared updates to New Zealand domestic sides.

This is just roster updates and some skill stuff. General improvements to player appearances too, applying bats and making some of them look less scary.

Aucklands Aces
Canterbury Kings
Central Stags
Northern Districts
Otago Volts
Wellington Firebirds

wasteyouryouth

Staff Member
Lannisters
Shared an update to my old Dolphins team.

Updated the kits, the roster and some skills.

If you downloaded my old version, see below for all the lovely space you can clear by deleting the now redundant logos.

kits.png

oldlogos.png

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Shared an update to my old Dolphins team.

Updated the kits, the roster and some skills.

If you downloaded my old version, see below for all the lovely space you can clear by deleting the now redundant logos.

View attachment 241999

Much appreciated for adding the spoiler for the old logos to delete, especially considering my logo database is almost full.

wasteyouryouth

Staff Member
Lannisters
Shared an update to my old Highveld Lions - now called Imperial Lions.

Updated the squad, players, kits. Only seen one limited overs kit since the name change so I just left one of the old ones in.

kits.png
You can delete the other 'Alt' kit by searching for lions t20 stuff.
OLDLOGOS.png

Users who are viewing this thread