No Requests Direct to Vedio Designs | Academy ID: wasteyouryouth (Updated international teams)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
bRIH5Rd.png

@Asad Raza Malik @swisscheese

Enough of this modern pish. More oldies and fag sponsors please :lol
I need to plan out how I do this otherwise I'll give up/forget about it. I don't want to because everytime I think of about watching the Welsh Strikers running out in a kit based on a pack of Embassay I know I need to finish it.

1028630_20191026020645_1.png

swisscheese

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
With your international teams, what is the playface situation compared to @Llewelynf? I know you've updated kits but I want the most playfaced players from each team.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Would be a massive if you could do the new Australian T20 kits we would love it so much I know it been asked multiple times but I really would love to use it for a current series

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Would be a massive if you could do the new Australian T20 kits we would love it so much I know it been asked multiple times but I really would love to use it for a current series
Wouldn't it be better to ask in the general requests thread? Instead of asking again and again.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Wouldn't it be better to ask in the general requests thread? Instead of asking again and again.
His the only one really working on kits this game guarantee I would ask in there and I would get nothing I can assure you

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
His the only one really working on kits this game guarantee I would ask in there and I would get nothing I can assure you
Actually even he does post in academy creations. But, he's repeatedly said he's focusing on playfaces. That's why stop asking again, that's all.

FaizanN

Club Captain
But you wont be able to apply the kits to the ondisk australian team..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread