No Requests Direct to Vedio Designs | Academy ID: wasteyouryouth (Updated international teams)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Yeah. I haven't even bothered trying to share yet because most of the kits have a lot of logos. It's a case of priorities though, and there are more important issues to address right now.
Must be frustrating for you as a creator considering these issues haven't been present in either game before this. Who knows what the devs are prioritising, do hope we see a new patch soon.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Must be frustrating for you as a creator considering these issues haven't been present in either game before this. Who knows what the devs are prioritising, do hope we see a new patch soon.
shouldn't be to far hopefully I keep a eye on the builds on steam and there been a few this week

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
It's frustrating but I think it's only been an issue for me and @Llewelynf and we've told Matt about it. But, I think we both would agree that helping the gameplay reach its potential is more important than inconvenience to us.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
It's frustrating but I think it's only been an issue for me and @Llewelynf and we've told Matt about it. But, I think we both would agree that helping the gameplay reach its potential is more important than inconvenience to us.
Agreed, at least there have been some workarounds for you but it shouldn't come to that

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Shared Cape Cobras and Highveld Lions with some kits, updated rosters, line ups and some adjustments to player appearances.

dWOkPZZ.png
M2XK86S.png
kkxTvEz.png
adc4zXW.png

rxfU9CL.png
5JzNspo.png
PBJ4aky.png

Last edited:

Beanie32

Club Cricketer
They aren't necessarily 100% accurate, at least with the first class. I might update with the new season, but doing like that gives you a plain (apart from sponsors) jumper which I quite like.
Yeah but they sure do look good enough and definitely the jumper is always tricky when teams have a few sponsors[DOUBLEPOST=1562445611][/DOUBLEPOST]
A big "Dankie" is definitely in order.
Definitief!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread