No Requests Direct to Vedio Designs | Academy ID: wasteyouryouth (Updated international teams)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Last but not least the ultimate Warriors.

That's the South Africa domestic shared. I don't know what I'll do next.

fQRNpmc.png

Vucg73X.png

LdLRl7u.png

*Warrior not included.
Could you plz make adboard logos for PSL.

Steve1875

School Cricketer
Last but not least the ultimate Warriors.

That's the South Africa domestic shared. I don't know what I'll do next.

fQRNpmc.png

Vucg73X.png

LdLRl7u.png

*Warrior not included.
Many thanks for your creations. I've downloaded all 57 so far! I'm pretty new to cricket gaming and cricket in general so I'm learning all the time! Looking forward to more from you and the rest of the guys in future. Only had the game a day and I've already got a lot of the real teams put in. Shame my local side Warwickshire can't warrant a higher rating
Will there be a list up in the future of all the completed teams to make it easier for novices like myself to find the best squads? Most of my middle East countries are running around with white faces

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Many thanks for your creations. I've downloaded all 57 so far! I'm pretty new to cricket gaming and cricket in general so I'm learning all the time! Looking forward to more from you and the rest of the guys in future. Only had the game a day and I've already got a lot of the real teams put in. Shame my local side Warwickshire can't warrant a higher rating
Will there be a list up in the future of all the completed teams to make it easier for novices like myself to find the best squads? Most of my middle East countries are running around with white faces
I've got this https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1p6wa7f2-wdCCM0SjzmagCBQY-Cl0zzGnv7daIgAyTGc/edit?usp=sharing in my first post of the thread that has details of what I've shared and what I've done to each team so far.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Reshared with very minor changes (just the design of the pants).

Balochistan
Federal Areas
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
Punjab
Sindh

The pants logo should overwrite. If it doesn't and you download the new ones, you should be able to find the old ones by searching the 'team name + pants' (just federal or khyber for those two) and delete.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Reshared with very minor changes (just the design of the pants).

Islamabad United
Lahore Qalandars
Multan Sultans
Peshawar Zalmi

The pants logo should overwrite. If it doesn't and you download the new ones, you should be able to find the old ones by searching the 'team name + pants' and delete.

There's a logo called 'Sabroso' that you should be able to delete if you want, it's now on the IU pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread