No Requests Direct to Vedio Designs | Academy ID: wasteyouryouth (Updated international teams)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Oops... I have edited my mistake lol Thanks.
Looking at the logos that llewelyn shared and the actual kits, it looks like whatever the logo, it's the same for Islamabad and Federal Areas.

I've got the team logos in and a kit template, so I might have the, shared by the weekend.

cc @azkhan
@wasteyouryouth Have you totally moved on from the County stuff now? Any chance you can upload the missing kits as separate?
I haven't moved on, I just have other things I want to do. I'd like to share other sides and kits at a base level and then begin to flesh them out.

I've had a tough couple of weeks and I'm avoiding my PC. Only popped on for a little bit this morning. I want to finish the skilling I did during the beta and will probably move to that next and then share the outstanding kits.

Last edited:

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@wasteyouryouth I can't find your Quetta Gladiators team in the Academy, you must've accidentally forgot to share it. All other PSL teams are fine though.

Last edited:

Addy

National Board President
Multan Sultans shared.

JtyiYva.png

Also shared a small update to Quetta Gladiators.

Also put a progress report link in my first post.
Awesome stuff! just a querry, do these PSL teams have accurate line ups or just kits? thanks.

Reactions: DAP

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
@wasteyouryouth I can't find your Quetta Gladiators team in the Academy, you must've accidentally forgot to share it. All other PSL teams are fine though.
It should be shared now. Don't know what's going on there.
Awesome stuff! just a querry, do these PSL teams have accurate line ups or just kits? thanks.
Yep, rosters and line ups should be up to date.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Was wondering if you could look at maybe attempting the gt20 uniforms in Canada the draft on now the start date is July 25 happy to do the squads and kits if you gave a hand doing the uniforms can send them through you can just add it to the list?

swisscheese

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Screen Shot 2019-06-22 at 10.44.48 am.png Screen Shot 2019-06-22 at 10.45.18 am.png Screen Shot 2019-06-22 at 10.46.48 am.png Screen Shot 2019-06-22 at 10.47.48 am.png
do you think you would be able share the logos for these bats that you made again no way to find em on the academy. pretty please!!!!????

Reactions: DAP
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread