No Requests Direct to Vedio Designs | Academy ID: wasteyouryouth (Updated international teams)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Shared my own version of India that includes the test kit.

This has my own updated roster and all players have been skilled.
That's a stunner. I am thinking to use your Roster as well, and if I have issues will get back the old ones. Do you recommend me getting your Roster, if I am using teacher's (Friedlele) Indian team?[DOUBLEPOST=1566728309][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks a lot mate. Would you be updating Windies Jersey as well?
You'll re do the test match videos?

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
That's a stunner. I am thinking to use your Roster as well, and if I have issues will get back the old ones. Do you recommend me getting your Roster, if I am using teacher's (Friedlele) Indian team?[DOUBLEPOST=1566728309][/DOUBLEPOST]
My roster is just updated to the last 35 players to play for India. So, for example, it's got Saini and both Chahars. Only adjustment from that is I've swapped out Rayudu with Shaw.

I have done the skilling. I was fortunate enough to be trusted to do some work on that during the beta but it was only a fraction of the players, so my aim to to get all players done in the same way. Although most of the Indian players were done with my last domestic team share.

They are the faces I've done (apart from a couple; Dhawan, Shami I think). So, it's really a matter of choice.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
My roster is just updated to the last 35 players to play for India. So, for example, it's got Saini and both Chahars. Only adjustment from that is I've swapped out Rayudu with Shaw.

I have done the skilling. I was fortunate enough to be trusted to do some work on that during the beta but it was only a fraction of the players, so my aim to to get all players done in the same way. Although most of the Indian players were done with my last domestic team share.

They are the faces I've done (apart from a couple; Dhawan, Shami I think). So, it's really a matter of choice.
Okay, I am downloading yours in that case.

D

Deleted member 185125

I will be using the kits for thr second Test.

Reactions: DAP

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
My version of West Indies is now shared. With the test shirt.

Quite a few playfaced - the rest appearances improved (mixed quality, some were a bit rushed but some look good (Roston Chase looks fine to me even without a playface, for example).

Couple of new bats (SS Magnum, Trident Debutante - you can see previews on a couple of the players below). Want to do some more work on bats and faces but I thought I'd get it shared for now. There's a couple of @Llewelynf bats in there too, of course.

OH and of course all players have had the skills done.

3MbRfue.png

orlYnmJ.png

dyEqAnF.png

KUfat9W.png

IkGO7HD.png

soThuUP.png

HpnAxfs.png

GF6Eyao.png

DsuL9Rg.png

a7XcCSW.png

KBYeZ7b.png

CMAEaFa.png

3HV3H4H.png

PVbAasV.png

6MKLerl.png

Cpj2rb3.png

3bVHVbU.png

D

Deleted member 185125

My version of West Indies is now shared. With the test shirt.

Quite a few playfaced - the rest appearances improved (mixed quality, some were a bit rushed but some look good (Roston Chase looks fine to me even without a playface, for example).

Couple of new bats (SS Magnum, Trident Debutante - you can see previews on a couple of the players below). Want to do some more work on bats and faces but I thought I'd get it shared for now. There's a couple of @Llewelynf bats in there too, of course.

OH and of course all players have had the skills done.

3MbRfue.png

orlYnmJ.png

dyEqAnF.png

KUfat9W.png

IkGO7HD.png

soThuUP.png

HpnAxfs.png

GF6Eyao.png

DsuL9Rg.png

a7XcCSW.png

KBYeZ7b.png

CMAEaFa.png

3HV3H4H.png

PVbAasV.png

6MKLerl.png

Cpj2rb3.png

3bVHVbU.png
Brilliant work.

tarangmht

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@wasteyouryouth did u unshare it coz i was not able to find it on the academy under your username even after sorting with date.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Part 2 of a big update to my county sides is only a small update to Kent and Yorkshire (blame Ben Stokes and the West Indies academy stuff I got into). (Part 1 here)

Bats added to players, appearance improvements and a few playfaces of mixed quality. Some are new, some improved old ones or using the Ashes cricket ones (see below). ALL players skills are balanced and where necessary roles have been adjusted.

The bats might not all be shared yet, but they will be when I'm done updating my county teams. They can be seen here: https://www.planetcricket.org/forum...ms-and-bats-oh-my.113046/page-21#post-3365870

There are a couple of tweaks to some kits too and rosters.

Oh and I've attached stadiums to each one, with customs adboards and pitch markings (updating ones I created on Ashes and adding new ones).

I have used ones by @Ajh1977 @tarrantino @GorgeousGeorge59 as well as the on disk stadiums and probably created a couple myself. I may have made some adjustments, so if you'd prefer the originals by those creators (who did the hard work) you can spot the difference with mine because they are capitalised.

St Lawrence County Ground (original by @GorgeousGeorge59 )

xqXkiH8.png

WARNING: there will probably be a lot of logos (bats and adboards) being downloaded, so if you already have a lot you might want to keep any eye on it.

Playfaces
m0T0PaX.png

7t0FMTh.png

D0HUW3O.png

a7XcCSW.png

t1Rqqt9.png

8doCxLj.png

qo6wiuI.png

xO0f024.png

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Part 2 of a big update to my county sides is only a small update to Kent and Yorkshire (blame Ben Stokes and the West Indies academy stuff I got into). (Part 1 here)

Bats added to players, appearance improvements and a few playfaces of mixed quality. Some are new, some improved old ones or using the Ashes cricket ones (see below). ALL players skills are balanced and where necessary roles have been adjusted.

The bats might not all be shared yet, but they will be when I'm done updating my county teams. They can be seen here: https://www.planetcricket.org/forum...ms-and-bats-oh-my.113046/page-21#post-3365870

There are a couple of tweaks to some kits too and rosters.

Oh and I've attached stadiums to each one, with customs adboards and pitch markings (updating ones I created on Ashes and adding new ones).

I have used ones by @Ajh1977 @tarrantino @GorgeousGeorge59 as well as the on disk stadiums and probably created a couple myself. I may have made some adjustments, so if you'd prefer the originals by those creators (who did the hard work) you can spot the difference with mine because they are capitalised.

St Lawrence County Ground (original by @GorgeousGeorge59 )

xqXkiH8.png

WARNING: there will probably be a lot of logos (bats and adboards) being downloaded, so if you already have a lot you might want to keep any eye on it.

Playfaces
m0T0PaX.png

7t0FMTh.png

D0HUW3O.png

a7XcCSW.png

t1Rqqt9.png

8doCxLj.png

qo6wiuI.png

xO0f024.png

An update to Worcestershire shared too.

Appearances, kits and of course skills and stadium.

7u4OkM4.png

gomNDWZ.png

pC07qoO.png

Think I made the stadium myself (there's not one listed on the checklist). If I'm wrong, please let me know.

nvRbpoV.png

Wahldo

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Shared an updated version of my West Indies team. Jahmar Hamilton added to the squad.

Do what you want with Chris Gayle's hair. Apart from an afro there aren't any I will, in good concscience, give to him. :lol

The Boss bat is by @Llewelynf

3IGiHfD.png

7BxZUOe.png
This is a bit off topic, but I'm watching WIN v IND. Rahkeem Cornwall is a big lad. It will be interesting to see if his likeness can be replicated in the game.

I will only be able to check the academy tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread