No Requests Direct to Vedio Designs | Academy ID: wasteyouryouth (Updated international teams)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Dumb question: When I download the teams, do I have to download the playface completed players again individually? I only ask as when I download the teams, county teams in particular none of them have playfaces (the ones that should anyway).
My county teams have a select number of playfaces done at this point. My assumption is that playfaces will overwrite if you download a different version, unless you choose to exclude visual option when prompted.

Guyincognito1

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
My county teams have a select number of playfaces done at this point. My assumption is that playfaces will overwrite if you download a different version, unless you choose to exclude visual option when prompted.
Thanks mate. Its just that when I check the roster, before downloading, I don't see any playfaces for some of the players as opposed to downloading them individually. Its just more of a time saving thing that's all. Love your work either way.

WickeySticket

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
@wasteyouryouth did you happen to catch Trinbago's last game, they were wearing an "away" kit. It's Kolkata's colours, but same colour hats.

They also hit 267 and Jamaica hit 227 what a wild innings on a standard size pitch too! Almost a combined score record, 3 or 4 runs shy.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Fella who delivered my pizza looked a bit like Rishabh Pant so I was inspired to have bit of a play around.

cR4nk5x.png

P0PR9Ro.png

8USAsCY.png

ldBxuSi.png

Not yet shared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread