No Requests Direct to Vedio Designs | Academy ID: wasteyouryouth (Updated international teams)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Updated squad for New Zealand shared.

Player skills balanced, some improvements to appearances including playfaces below (not sure if you still need to download those seperately).

Added my versions of McLean Park and University Oval (Dunedin).

dgCCd2R.png

YpJ2diG.png

bEkpVOB.png

56JY8Aq.png

i5EWqT2.png

ehcQb46.png

Wj2D0pX.png

uXgysUi.png

dAEbebB.png

3W2YfDF.png

9VkXMZa.png

X0kAm7M.png

itXiSk0.png

7agsAyj.png

h7jk2jh.png

ScKgDkZ.png

Ul8qgn9.png

oCvc0tp.png

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Updated squad for New Zealand shared.

Player skills balanced, some improvements to appearances including playfaces below (not sure if you still need to download those seperately).

Added my versions of McLean Park and University Oval (Dunedin).

dgCCd2R.png

YpJ2diG.png

bEkpVOB.png

56JY8Aq.png

i5EWqT2.png

ehcQb46.png

Wj2D0pX.png

uXgysUi.png

dAEbebB.png

3W2YfDF.png

9VkXMZa.png

X0kAm7M.png

itXiSk0.png

7agsAyj.png

h7jk2jh.png

ScKgDkZ.png

Ul8qgn9.png

oCvc0tp.png
Love the Teal uniforms, I bought one myself

tarangmht

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Lovely creations @wasteyouryouth thanks for sharing. Pls check as most of the NZ players are missing Playface.

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Mumbai Indians shared with 2020 squads and 2019 kit.

8nI60tW.png

4YmmGoM.png

u4ceSC6.png

8bjaMNU.png

32Dcgip.png

ASNI1Wc.png

wRhZPVy.png

s5fb4Cg.png

mSB1E8U.png

Qfqgmts.png
Thanks for your brilliant work. But I can't find these recent kits in Academy both on PS4 and Xbox one as i owned the game on 2 consoles with id wasteyouryouth1. How can I find these teams in academy. Any help is appreciated.

Reactions: DAP

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Lovely creations @wasteyouryouth thanks for sharing. Pls check as most of the NZ players are missing Playface.
Are you saying the faces I've shared are missing? They probably need to be downloaded individually.
Thanks for your brilliant work. But I can't find these recent kits in Academy both on PS4 and Xbox one as i owned the game on 2 consoles with id wasteyouryouth1. How can I find these teams in academy. Any help is appreciated.
This what I've shared in the last week searching just my username.
1028630_20191229064231_1.png

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Are you saying the faces I've shared are missing? They probably need to be downloaded individually.

This what I've shared in the last week searching just my username.
View attachment 228895
I am referring to teams, am searching already but unable to find any recent kits created for after last month.

Last edited:

tarangmht

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Yes i am aware of the fact u have to download individually as downloading enitre teams can download players without playface. However when i searched for the players individually most of them seem to be missing eyebrows. So do check at your end and if possible pls reshare. Amazing creations as always:)

PS: I have noticed players miss playface also when u upload enitre teams instead of individually sharing them

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
I am referring to teams, am searching already but unable to find any recent kits created for after last month.
Unless someone else is having the same problem I can't help. When I search they are there. The only thing I can think of is you are leaving a space after you have entered my user name, this automatically added sometimes when typing.

Yes i am aware of the fact u have to download individually as downloading enitre teams can download players without playface. However when i searched for the players individually most of them seem to be missing eyebrows. So do check at your end and if possible pls reshare. Amazing creations as always:)

PS: I have noticed players miss playface also when u upload enitre teams instead of individually sharing them
This is a custom download of my Tim Southee, shared as part of my New Zealand upload from last night. Complete with eyebrows and playface. Unless you can give me a specific player that isn't working to look at and try to download myself there's nothing I can do on my end. 1028630_20191229093807_1.png

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Rajastjan Royals shared with 2020 squads and 2019 kit.

l6uQBOU.png

vpWs5vb.png

FsdIbER.png

zfSZwHw.png

---

Also shared an individual update of Faf du Plessis with new bat..
uu9dbQS.png

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Unless someone else is having the same problem I can't help. When I search they are there. The only thing I can think of is you are leaving a space after you have entered my user name, this automatically added sometimes when typing.

This is a custom download of my Tim Southee, shared as part of my New Zealand upload from last night. Complete with eyebrows and playface. Unless you can give me a specific player that isn't working to look at and try to download myself there's nothing I can do on my end. View attachment 228896

I downloaded all your BBL and IPL teams yesterday and it replaced the players no bother. Did you definitely choose replace with new for the players @gkvarma18

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England

This is a custom download of my Tim Southee, shared as part of my New Zealand upload from last night. Complete with eyebrows and playface. Unless you can give me a specific player that isn't working to look at and try to download myself there's nothing I can do on my end. View attachment 228896

Having just downloaded NZ as a whole. This Southee didn't seem to make the team. But hes available individually. The academy is weird...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread