No Requests Direct to Vedio Designs | Academy ID: wasteyouryouth (Updated international teams)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CuriousityKilledAmeriCat

School Cricketer
@wasteyouryouth thank you for all the amazing work you have done. I download all your international teams. I understand you have not yet gotten to doing playfaces for all of the teams yet, but do you incorporate playfaces from other creators within the teams you shared or just your own?

(I am a newb to cricket/cricket games, so please bare with me if my questions seem asking obvious things.)

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@wasteyouryouth thank you for all the amazing work you have done. I download all your international teams. I understand you have not yet gotten to doing playfaces for all of the teams yet, but do you incorporate playfaces from other creators within the teams you shared or just your own?

(I am a newb to cricket/cricket games, so please bare with me if my questions seem asking obvious things.)

You can download players individually and are added to the team automatically. Provided the one you want to replace has got a playface - naturally. Just need to make sure which version has updated stats, or more realistic overall skill rating.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner

All playfaces I've shared are my own creations.

CuriousityKilledAmeriCat

School Cricketer
All playfaces I've shared are my own creations.
Thank you for the clarification and all of your creations.

You can download players individually and are added to the team automatically. Provided the one you want to replace has got a playface - naturally. Just need to make sure which version has updated stats, or more realistic overall skill rating.
Thank you. I'd like to aggregate playfaces for the players that don't yet have one for each international team and import just the playface onto @wasteyouryouth's player skill ratings. Is there a way to filter the list of individual players by their respective team inside the community academy? Or is the best available option to manually type in each individual player's name?

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Thank you. I'd like to aggregate playfaces for the players that don't yet have one for each international team and import just the playface onto @wasteyouryouth's player skill ratings. Is there a way to filter the list of individual players by their respective team inside the community academy? Or is the best available option to manually type in each individual player's name?

I personally do individual players, takes a bit longer but the results are much more precise, naturally. Also, some people edit the original author's work for more realistic overall rating, perks, skills etc and sometimes fix skin tones.

Alternatively, you can download an international team - I recommend @wasteyouryouth, he's done a majority of them, and really well, and go from there. Domestic teams wise, there's a thread here in the academy with the teams listed as done/not done. My personal way is to download wasteyouryouth's teams and find faces individually, as first class play faces are done by an assortment of users.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner

the first post of this thread has links to pretty much everything I've done. https://www.planetcricket.org/forum...ost-for-info-english-domestic-updates.113046/ There are some more recent playfaces I've done which are probably not listed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread