Discuss Your Great Wins/Ties/Losses

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
Pretty much what the title says. Discuss your great games in FTP.

My T20 match today was a thriller. I managed to put on 199 in my 20 over's. Clay hit 40 off 22, Taafe hit 43 off 26 but it was Aidan O'Leary's knock of 65* off 39 and Fiebig's 40* off 22 which made us manage to put on a big total.

Aidan O'Leary has hit his second GREAT INNINGS in a row. He hit 80* off 39 in the OD match last week and did that knock just then to give himself a name. Thanks Wanderers for the great player.

Anyway, they started very well hitting 21 runs off the first over. They kept going well and Belcon went for 31 off 19, caught behind off Tindall. Naeem struck with the big wicket of Bennet for 60 off 34 and they were 98/2 after 10 over's pretty much going along to scrape a victory needing to go at 10.2 an over from the last 10 over's to win. Kwistel took a wicket the next over but then Mumtaz and Jamieson put on an 88 run partnership before Tindall took a very important wicket, Mumtaz caught by O'Leary for 34 off 24. That left 12 runs off the last over to win. Muddle was bowling. Jamieson had just passed 50. Knocked it for 2 first ball. Muddle struck big time next ball though, Jamieson trapped in front for 56 off 31. Tshomela then hit 4 lots of 2 runs but they ended up losing by 1 run, only scoring 10 runs off the last over. What a match.

Tarzan

Chairman of Selectors
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
Profile Flag
India
Don't forget to mention that who trained O'Leary... :D

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
That's ok. It was one of the reasons I created this thread and choose that game because you noticed he hit a great knock in the previous match.

Tarzan

Chairman of Selectors
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
Profile Flag
India
But in today's match, your whole failed. Don't worry O'Leary will play many great innings... :hpraise

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
I still won. Elgin (my expert batsman) and Byrne managed to get around 50 and I went through them with the ball.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
I use my expert/accomplished (rm), accomplished/accomplished (rfs) and acconplished/reliable (lm) as well as a reliable/capable but he bowls fast medium and I use my all-rounder who is a reliable/reliable wrist spin and I also have an accomplished/accomplished medium pace if I need him.

van der Sloot is only reliable/reliable and his power and endurance is worse than all of the players I play and equal with the accomplished/accomplished I don't play (avr. endurance and poor power)

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Somehow managed to win the T20 game yesterday. Bowlers dominated. I batted first after losing the toss and only managed to put 113/3 on the board, Ali top scoring with 50* off 55 opening the batting with O'Leary making 29 off 22 at #4 and Oldroyd scoring 20* at the end of the innings. It was a great bowling performance from captain, Tindall taking 4/11 off 3.2 over's and Muddle taking 3/14 off 3 over's as well as some economical bowling from Naeem and Kwistel, bowling them out for 99. Oldroyd had a good game behind the stumps taking 4 catches. Tindall got man of the match. He now has 40 T20 wickets in 24 matches. Well done, captain.

Tarzan

Chairman of Selectors
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
Profile Flag
India
Result: Western Wanderers won by 13 runs

Same with me. Just Gautam Gambhir played well. He scored 83* from 70 balls. Team total was 136. Ranked 3rd in division looked to chase easily but all bowlers bowled well and just gave 123 runs in 20 overs and took 7 wickets...
Fielding was good and won the match...

G.Gambhir 83* (70), 7x4, 1x6

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
He played 17 games for the Ireland U19 International team, 12 were competitive games. Where is the Ireland's development squad anyway.

hedger_14 added 2 Minutes and 49 Seconds later...

Yeah he is. You have him down in the U20 Development Squad list. What was the training advice you were going to give as well.

Users who are viewing this thread