DM Testing

dancingmongoose

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Do not use this thread to report bugs. If they are game breaking (ie crashes or freezing) report them in this thread. If they aren't game breaking, create your own thread and they may be addressed in due time, or send @kurtkz a PM.

D

Dutch

Can I use this thread to ask how things are with DM and to say it's great to see you around again? :)

dancingmongoose

International Coach
Can I use this thread to ask how things are with DM and to say it's great to see you around again? :)

Of course you may.

DM should be rewriting a proposal right now but is procrastinating because he got a new computer. DM has been quite busy as of late, starting a new job recently and also doing freelance work. Just two weeks ago DM was speaking at a major conference run by the largest CMS platform in the world. DM also has disproved the myth of 'an apple a day keeps the doctor away' as he eats probably 4-5 per day yet is currently seeing 3 separate medical professionals. DM has also been inundated by new music released by some of his favourite bands in the past week. Seriously, there's like half a dozen of them

DM seems to have discovered a sudden fascination in speaking about himself in third person.

Feel free to ask away here or on PM

dancingmongoose

International Coach
Starting a new exhibition test, England v Australia. I will be playing as Australia. I will be selecting the lineups for both teams to avoid duplicate and retired players. Due to the crashing, I will endeavour to save every 5 overs.

:eng: England:

:bat: Cook :c:
:bat: Robson
:bat: Compton
:bat: Root
:bat: Bell
:ar: Stokes
:wkb: Buttler
:arwk: Borthwick
:bwl: Broad
:bwl: Finn
:bwl: Anderson

:aus: Australia:

:bat: Burns
:bat: Warner
:bat: Khawaja
:bat: Smith :c:
:bat: Voges
:bat: Head
:wk: Nevill
:ar: Faulkner
:bwl: Starc
:bwl: Zampa
:bwl: Pattingson:bwl:

Erasmus and Rauf are the randomly assigned umpires.

England has won the toss and elected to field. Burns to face the first ball from Anderson[DOUBLEPOST=1463749401][/DOUBLEPOST]0.3 Anderson to Burns, on the back foot defending, misses, given out lbw. Upon review it is shown to be bouncing over the stumps. Decision overturned.

Most seam bowler lbws are going over from my observations so reviewing is pretty safe, and this one was an obviously poor decision

dancingmongoose

International Coach
Maiden to start proceedings. Finn to start from the other end to Warner

dancingmongoose

International Coach
1.2 Finn to Warner, Warner late on the drive and misses, England go up for the lbw but are turned down, but they go for the review. Terrible waste, as it hit outside the line and was going further across. Height also an issue[DOUBLEPOST=1463749639][/DOUBLEPOST]1.4 Finn to Warner, first runs as Warner is able to glide a wide one from Finn to third man for 2.

dancingmongoose

International Coach
4.3 Anderson to Warner, first boundary as Warner punishes a short wide ball behind point[DOUBLEPOST=1463749834][/DOUBLEPOST]It would be nice if the escape button returned me to the game from the menu[DOUBLEPOST=1463749906][/DOUBLEPOST]5.4 Finn to Burns, Burns off the mark with a nudge behind square on the offside

dancingmongoose

International Coach
8.4 Anderson to Warner, short and wide down the leg side, Warner tries to help it on its way but can't make contact, Buttler's dive to gather isn't clean and the batsmen sneak through for a single, the first sundry of the day[DOUBLEPOST=1463750294][/DOUBLEPOST]9.4 Finn to Warner, around the wicket short and angled into the body, hooked but straight to Compton at square leg. 1/16.

dancingmongoose

International Coach
Double change in the bowling. Broad replaces Anderson for the 11th over and Stokes takes the ball for the 12th.[DOUBLEPOST=1463750558][/DOUBLEPOST]11.3 Stokes to Burns, another waste of a review as Burns is hit on the thigh pad outside off. England out of reviews. Australia still have both reviews intact

dancingmongoose

International Coach
13.2 Stokes to Burns, Burns makes room to cut and misses, bowler appeals for lbw and the umpire upholds it. Height again is questionable so Burns reviews successfully and will continue batting. Much closer than what England reviewed for though[DOUBLEPOST=1463750820][/DOUBLEPOST]13.3 Stokes to Burns, full, swinging away, induces the drive and nicks to Finn at slip. 2/16.[DOUBLEPOST=1463750932][/DOUBLEPOST]14.3 Broad to Smith, Smith off the mark with a perfectly timed late cut to the boundary

dancingmongoose

International Coach
2/27 after 20 overs. Anderson back into the attack. I expect to see Borthwick soon.[DOUBLEPOST=1463751279][/DOUBLEPOST]20.3 Anderson to Smith, KNOCKED HIM OVER inside edge and onto middle stump. 3/27 and Australia in trouble[DOUBLEPOST=1463751374][/DOUBLEPOST]20.6 Anderson to Voges, the ball sneaks past the bat and catches the pad, given lbw but overturned on review again due to height. Borthwick starting from the other end

dancingmongoose

International Coach
21.4 Borthwick to Khawaja, given out lbw playing across the line, but again the height saves the batsman. Looked to pitch outside leg in real time but replay showed otherwise

dancingmongoose

International Coach
23.2 Borthwick to Khawaja, given out lbw, reviewed, but still given out despite the replay showing the ball going over, umpires call apparently. The ball was at least the height of another ball over the stumps.

I think Khawaja hit one ball from Borthwick. Just can't connect anything with a straight bat[DOUBLEPOST=1463751793][/DOUBLEPOST]25.1 Borthwick to Head, first runs for Head as it looked like the wrongun, wide of off and driven firmly to long off for a boundary

dancingmongoose

International Coach
30.6 Finn to Head, consecutive boundaries to Head as he moves to 15, makes room to guide the ball down to third man on both occasions[DOUBLEPOST=1463752191][/DOUBLEPOST]4/47 at lunch

Users who are viewing this thread