Domineering Eagles - United we play, United we win!

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Gentlemen,I suggest we form an alliance and merge.
Either all you guys can move to The Alliance or we'll move here (I'd suggest the former because we've got our private tournaments and other stuff)

We'll follow a multiple-captaincy theory with each of us taking turns.

If not,you'll be forced to dissolve and warm the benches of either DD, TLSP or the other team that made the cut.

Let's do the smart thing and yeah,each of us will be paid a fee in excess of $10,000 vCash once we make it.

Deal?
What Covvy said, if you guys are ready to join us then I'm up for the offer. :thumbs

Chewie

BCCI President
It's not me. It's most likely barmyarmy

Aditya

ICC Board Member
From when Abhas started to be naughty? :p

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Domineering Eagles - Team History

On June 17, 1999, Barack Obama was closely watching the WC semi final between Australia and South Africa. He was supporting South Africa for obvious reasons. South Africa needed 1 run to win from the last 4 deliveries, but their dream of entering the WC final was shattered due to one mix up between Lance Klusner and Allan Donald.

Obama, who wasn't a great fan of cricket till then begun loving the game. His interest for the game kept on growing and he finally decided to have a team of his own. After thinking a lot, he concluded that investing some time and money in PCNL would be worth it and then he proposed the 'Domineering Eagles'.

He said, "First South Africa lost in the WC semi finals followed by Kenya in 2003, it was a double blow for me in a span of 4 years. But such incidents couldn't stop me from fulfilling my wish of having my own cricket team. Domineering Eagles, a team which is mainly for the people of America now would also gain fan support from the whole of Africa. I hope that the team performs really well in the competition."​

----------

From when Abhas started to be naughty?
Since Obama became the president. ;) (Man, I just cannot stop thinking about Obama. Read a small book on him a week back and have become a huge fan of Sir Barack Obama).

And I guess the man behind all this stuff is Colin! :yes

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Good luck in recruiting African members Yudi.
Our team is not just for Africa, but also for America. Actually it's more for America, but the Africans support us too.

BTW the only African on PlanetCricket is Stefan.

If you read it carefully it's actually saying that it wasn't me.
You were being sarcastic (I guess!).

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
images

Chewie

BCCI President
Our team is not just for Africa, but also for America. Actually it's more for America, but the Africans support us too.

BTW the only African on PlanetCricket is Stefan.

You were being sarcastic (I guess!).

Actually, Zohaib would beg to differ

Users who are viewing this thread