• Poll closed .

Monzi

Panel of Selectors
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
There could be some improvements,but I know how hard it is to make a vector....
EDIT:Reps added
That is one heck of a vector! Superb detailing there. I also love the way you've incorporated it in the wallpaper. Nice work with the background and the text as well. Kudos!

To be hypercritical, the vector has too much detailing on its face which makes the player look a bit old. Keeping that aside, job well done.
Magnificent work on that vector. As Pranav said, the wallpaper has too much detailing on the face but apart from that, really it looks excellent. Good work mate.
Yeah, I just saw that he look a bit old,But vector is all about detailing so i dint bother about it.:),Thanks for your comments.:)

A bigger resolution:-1600*1200

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
The actual vectoring is very good and the wallpaper as a whole looks great. However, it doesn't look like Messi. Ignoring that, it's brilliant. I don't think it's the wrinkles or lines on his face that make him look too old. I think it's only the lips. The lips look a little weird.

Monzi

Panel of Selectors
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Roger Federer Signature:-
Sig01-4.png

Dipak

ICC Board Member
I liek the concept but the grainy cricket ball is somewhat disturbing. The text looks fine and brilliant work with rest of the wallie. :thumbs

Monzi

Panel of Selectors
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
I liek the concept but the grainy cricket ball is somewhat disturbing. The text looks fine and brilliant work with rest of the wallie.
The grainy thing is the sand flying of the ball!

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
I loved your Sachin wallpaper. Nadal wallpaper is too a class act but I think the picture of Nadal is inverted as he has the racquet in his right hand and he's a left hander.

Monzi

Panel of Selectors
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
I loved your Sachin wallpaper. Nadal wallpaper is too a class act but I think the picture of Nadal is inverted as he has the racquet in his right hand and he's a left hander.
The stock which i got was like that.

Users who are viewing this thread