Don Bradman Cricket 14 Downloads Help Desk

Aswin8

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If you have a query or problem with a download, post here.

--------------
Couldn't find such thread,so made it.
Any idea how to modify balls? Just made one,but doesn't seem to be changed ingame.

Last edited:

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Sponsor or the colour?

I found for colours it was very picky about the dds format - it needed DXT1. For ball sponsors, the folder was moved in the update to textures/textures/balls.

Aswin8

Chairman of Selectors
Sponsor!
Oh,maybe I didn't extract the files after update.

KP_Nuts

Club Captain
Has anyone managed to change the actual ball texture? I have tried to change the colour of one of the balls in the props folder, but to no avail.

grkrama

National Board President
tried for a tennis ball here are the results, just need a bit of aces to physics files and 3d model:D

attachment.php

Attachments

• sofy.jpg
    sofy.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 1,326
D

Deleted member 9102

Yea cs6 extend and i convert the file using DDS converter 1.4
I'm using Photoshop too - instead of converting the files to and from .dds I use the Nvidia plugin for Photoshop;

https://developer.nvidia.com/nvidia-texture-tools-adobe-photoshop

It works with CS6 and you can open/edit/save in .dds format directly. Saving the files using these settings works for me;

hULxNxj.jpg

You may be able to use similar settings in the DDS Converter tool to get it to work as well.

passarapin

Associate Captain
AUS..
hey guys,

loving the downloads,

im having a problem with some of the stumps,
all other downloads i try work perfectly. but none of the stumps i try to install in the game show up?

im not quite sure what im doing wrong ?

D

Deleted member 9102

hey guys,

loving the downloads,

im having a problem with some of the stumps,
all other downloads i try work perfectly. but none of the stumps i try to install in the game show up?

im not quite sure what im doing wrong ?
The stumps textures (.dds files) need to go into the folder 'Documents\my games\Don Bradman Cricket 14\textures\textures\stumps'.

After this, in the game you need to go into the Match Type Designer in the Academy and select the Stump Sponsor that has been replaced by the one you installed.

Let me know how it goes and I'll try to help further or if you like you can add me on Steam and I'll run you through it :).

passarapin

Associate Captain
AUS..
thanks its working now!

i didnt read the file location properly, i had it somewhere else. thanks for you're help!

Bertie111

School Cricketer
Folder Structure...Please Can You Help?

Many thanks to all of you who are taking the trouble to create and post mods for this excellent game.

I am really struggling over the structure of folders needed to save kits, balls, stumps and bats.

My current set up is as follows:

Documents/My Games/DBC14/textures/characters/ which contains individual folders called pants, sponsors and tops.

Documents/My Games/DBC14/textures/textures/ which contains individual folders called balls and stumps

Documents/My Games/DBC14/textures/ui/hud/logos

Documents/My Games/DBC14/textures/ui/textures which contain individual folders called clubicons_mirrored, clubicons_mirrored_lg and clubicons_small.

I am guessing that I have probably got way to many folders so I would be very grateful if anybody could tell me what the folder structure should look like.

Users who are viewing this thread