Don Bradman Cricket 14 Downloads Help Desk

Lonewolfe1314

Club Cricketer
Good Day guys.

I need a bit of assistance please? I recently Had to format my PC and remove DBC14. Then reinstalled it now. The mods used to work before the format. Now when I add them they do not show in the game at all. I have tried everything from renaming to uninstalling DBC and installing again. Changing files to not be read only. taking auto update off the game.

I am now out of ideas. Please if there is someone who might know why this is happening I would appreciate it.

Thank You

Nettles

School Cricketer
Very excited about getting the game, just ordered on the PS3. Was wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of a good complete mod with working links. Don't mind if it's outdated as long as it's a well-made one.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Very excited about getting the game, just ordered on the PS3. Was wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of a good complete mod with working links. Don't mind if it's outdated as long as it's a well-made one.
I don’t think there’s any mods on PS3 mate mods are PC only

SalmanWahidi

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Greetings, everyone! Don't know if it's the correct place to ask, but are there any updated rosters available for DBC14? I kind of do not want to purchase 19 just now because of the price (missed it when it was only $24!). I was hoping if someone had made an updated lineup with accurate attributes for players. Thanks.

sashu_91

County Cricketer
Can anyone tell me about a patch for DBC 14 which will help AI to vary pace more, like a human would do? Is it available

Users who are viewing this thread