Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Krokenoster

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Just had 2 awesome edge wickets within 5 overs in a test match, and while recording the second one, BOOM, up comes the black screen. And no recent saves. Gutted! But, both were from short of length as Dave describes, 1st on from an outswinger, and second from a cutter.

saksham_cute

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Can we have this dress for INDIAN TEAM please.
10-1384092862.jpg

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Best dress for A True Indian[DOUBLEPOST=1462613711][/DOUBLEPOST]Can anyone make this dress please

That's a cool top. I want to get back into editing (used to make C07 kits) but I don't know how to do it in DBC14. There's no tutorial how editing works....:(

saksham_cute

Club Cricketer
Please try mate. Thanks
That's a cool top. I want to get back into editing (used to make C07 kits) but I don't know how to do it in DBC14. There's no tutorial how editing works....:(

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Just a quick question regarding contract offers. If I was to cancel it because I didn't want to make my decision yet would that mean I couldn't select the same teams again or would it go straight back to the offer screen next time I go advance?

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
@francobaldo1 Is it possible that there is any remote possibility of something like the fearsome tweak implemented for the consoles? I`m afraid I know the answer but seeing all you guys have so much fun with DBC14, I find it hard to play with the console version.

rrohanjs

School Cricketer
i want to know if this game will work on my laptop, the specs are as follows, it's a HP 15-af103AX
  • 2.2GHz AMD a8_7410 processor
  • 4GB DDR3L RAM
  • 1TB5400rpm Serial ATA hard drive
  • 15.6-inchscreen, 2GB AMD Radeon R5 Series M330
  • Windows 10 (64-bit) Operating System

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
i want to know if this game will work on my laptop, the specs are as follows, it's a HP 15-af103AX
  • 2.2GHz AMD a8_7410 processor
  • 4GB DDR3L RAM
  • 1TB5400rpm Serial ATA hard drive
  • 15.6-inchscreen, 2GB AMD Radeon R5 Series M330
  • Windows 10 (64-bit) Operating System

should work at 60%, you can download the "demo academy" from steam and test it.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
you can download the "demo academy" from steam and test it

Again - The demo running fine doesn't necessarily mean the game will too. Demo is confined to a small area whereas a match in the game has to render/process a lot.

PPSonu

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Is there something like IPL 8 tournament (like the one in cricket07) in DBC14? If yes how? In cricket 07, we install patches. But what about DBC14. I want all updated kits, faces, lineups and same teams also with any new overlays. Can't really I can install each every kit and stuff manually. Any possible way to have a patch kinda thing? I mean How I saY?

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Is there something like IPL 8 tournament (like the one in cricket07) in DBC14? If yes how? In cricket 07, we install patches. But what about DBC14. I want all updated kits, faces, lineups and same teams. I mean How I saY?

i see you have a green tick so you're verified for the downloads area, and i am certain the IPL kits/logos including the new teams have been done. I think someone even did the stumps/pitch ads.

i'd be highly surprised if the latest lineups aren't on the academy, but they may take some searching out

Users who are viewing this thread