BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
So do we have a manager-like mode?

That is the mode that I refer to as Career mode. I can't give detail right now but if you were to look at the our RLL2 game it would give an idea of what we will be delivering.

SpiderSlatts

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
That is the mode that I refer to as Career mode. I can't give detail right now but if you were to look at the our RLL2 game it would give an idea of what we will be delivering.

Any chance of created teams and competitions being able to be used in 'career mode'?

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Oh yeah now i get it why you said its not a be a pro mode...but i guess its up on your list of to include in your future games? And talking of future games, i wish its not spaced more than 2 years apart? :)

Aswin8

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
However the game maybe,but we need a new cricket game soon!
But I think this would be really better than Ashes 09.
Also Rugby League Live 2 trailer were awesome,so expecting the same for Cricket as well.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Any chance of created teams and competitions being able to be used in 'career mode'?

100% definite - biggest issue people have had with RLL2 has been that only licensed teams can be used in the Career mode, this will not be the case with Cricket (it is a design issue, not a technical one).

timchrist984

Club Captain
I know you can't disclose too much about it, but is career mode basically a season by season mode where you manage a team, play tours, friendlies, tournaments etc? Like will a fake version of the WC, T20, IPL and Champions Trophy been in the game?

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
I know you can't disclose too much about it, but is career mode basically a season by season mode where you manage a team, play tours, friendlies, tournaments etc? Like will a fake version of the WC, T20, IPL and Champions Trophy been in the game?

That's pretty close to it.

timchrist984

Club Captain
Yeah, I would love to know if there is a manual replay button as there wasn't in AFL Live or IC10 for that matter

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Hi ross

God you have made my day, it's like xmas early so how about a trailer
for the real xmas and please take your time with the game.
If you guys need end of next year for cricket season with the best cricket game ever
then all of us will be over the moon.

My question is stats, as i'm shocked no one has said this before now.
How are the stats in the game, like in career mode or created player or team.
Like runs, averages, wickets and all the other cool stuff us sport fans love so much. Thanks for all the news:D

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Can we save the replay whenever we want? I hope this game has it, always want to capture great cricket moments in game.

Unfortunately there is no plan at the moment to include an "anytime" replay function.

The replay system we do have implemented will post to YouTube (automatically linking a Facebook link to the video on your wall if you have it activated).

----------

BTW here is what some of the Rugby League guys have been able to do in the player creator after just having it a few days:

Any good customised players + teams so far?

Users who are viewing this thread