Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Gurjot95

National Board President
Hmm, fine and yeah what about stats tracking? It's important aspect of cricket.

I hope there will different presentations too (like Hawkeye, Bowling worm, charts)

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hmm, fine and yeah what about stats tracking? It's important aspect of cricket.

I hope there will different presentations too (like Hawkeye, Bowling worm, charts)

It is important and I'm not the right guy to discuss it, there are others at Big Ant that are at the coal face and understand the systems intimately, I will get them on here at some point for a Q&A.

We won't be using the licensed names of those things mentioned but I think you will get all of the things you would expect.

Last edited:

timchrist984

Club Captain
Hopefully the lengths that are good to bowl in the game reflect what are good lengths in real life. That would make hawkeye and pitch maps actually useful. Unlike AC09 :P

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
With all of our previous games we have had focus group sessions, we hold these in Melbourne (sorry to those further afield), to get feedback from the public. I will let people here know when there will be an opportunity to try the game for yourselves.

We have also done many public play sessions at EB Games, they support us quite well, I would expect we would also be doing those in Melbourne as well. More details on those will also follow.

----------

Oh, and any chance of another screenshot today Ross? :rolleyes

There will be plenty in the coming weeks - and I'm the only one working today and I'm spending all my time on here!!

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
With all of our previous games we have had focus group sessions, we hold these in Melbourne...

...I'm in Melbourne end of January. I'll wear my constructive cap ;)

timchrist984

Club Captain
Only now if gameplay can meet our expectations..

So true

----------

We have also done many public play sessions at EB Games, they support us quite well, I would expect we would also be doing those in Melbourne as well. More details on those will also follow

That awesome moment when you realise that the only 2 cricket game developers in the world are both based in the city you live in XD

SpiderSlatts

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
With all of our previous games we have had focus group sessions, we hold these in Melbourne (sorry to those further afield), to get feedback from the public. I will let people here know when there will be an opportunity to try the game for yourselves.

We have also done many public play sessions at EB Games, they support us quite well, I would expect we would also be doing those in Melbourne as well. More details on those will also follow.

----------

There will be plenty in the coming weeks - and I'm the only one working today and I'm spending all my time on here!!

I've noticed you have been online all day! Thanks Ross, it's been really great to get so much feedback :) I hope you haven't been stuck inside all day, the weather has been perfect!

Can't wait for some information on play-testing sessions :cheers

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
So true

----------

That awesome moment when you realise that the only 2 cricket game developers in the world are both based in the city you live in XD

The sports capital of the world and the sports game capital of the world... well if you take out Vancouver where EA makes *everything* :)

----------

I've noticed you have been online all day! Thanks Ross, it's been really great to get so much feedback :) I hope you haven't been stuck inside all day, the weather has been perfect!

Can't wait for some information on play-testing sessions :cheers

I've been meaning to come on here for ages, just haven't had the opportunity time wise but now RLL2 is behind us I do.

It's is an awesome day, amazing that we've finally had a good day on a weekend - Spring is finally here!! But some of us need to work :)

ved_

International Coach
This game seems quite good from the screen shot. But you can't always judge a book by it's cover.

Users who are viewing this thread