Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I'm certain it will be out before Christmas as this makes sense. There are 3 tests in that time and regardless of what happens in those, cricket will be the major focus. Even if Aussies lose or play poorly. What better way to get revenge then in virtual world.

In Australia. There has been a disconcerting silence about the possible "lag" in other markets, if any.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Why is it when I click on your sig link I can pre-order a t-shirt but not a cricket game?

Hang in there... We're waiting on approvals... yeah, that's it... approvals...

Is it sad that I'd consider buying a "this guy gets it" t-shirt?

I think, they're actually kinda funny... it's the only reason I bothered. I might give some away as part of the DBC14 launch, if the game ACTUALLY exists.

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
I think, they're actually kinda funny... it's the only reason I bothered. I might give some away as part of the DBC14 launch, if the game ACTUALLY exists.

No, I like them, don't get me wrong. I think they're cool. It just seems funny that I'd purchase a shirt based off a phrase someone said on a forum. It is a cool phrase though ;)

Crossy333

County Cricketer
In Australia. There has been a disconcerting silence about the possible "lag" in other markets, if any.

Fair point Blocker. There was lag on RLL2 in the UK I think. But cricket is bigger so maybe not. I'm sure TruBlu get this. Might be a delay into other smaller markets. Ie subcontinent etc

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
...just seems funny that I'd purchase a shirt based off a phrase someone said on a forum.

...stranger things have happened, you could obsess over a release date or minutia of games promotion ad-nauseum, but I haven't got a T-Shirt for that... yet.

Stay tuned.

I should run a poll and see if anyone wants a "I'm Naveenncc" shirt...

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Fair point Blocker. There was lag on RLL2 in the UK I think. But cricket is bigger so maybe not. I'm sure TruBlu get this. Might be a delay into other smaller markets. Ie subcontinent etc

if it wasn't for the football world cup meaning next summer is a write off for england cricket-wise, i'd be terrified that would be the uk release date! i think with the ashes being on it'd be madness to have much of a lag for the uk.

also, i think in this day and age you have to minimise lag if you want to minimise piracy.

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
...stranger things have happened, you could obsess over a release date or minutia of games promotion ad-nauseum, but I haven't got a T-Shirt for that... yet.

Stay tuned.

I should run a poll and see if anyone wants a "I'm Naveenncc" shirt...

Where would that ever happen? Surely not here!

I think Naveenncc was before my time following the game. Has anyone got a link to some of his "golden" posts? Please, don't make me beg

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
His magic is best forgotten, but can be found in the "Ask Chief" thread. His wisdom was actually ahead of his time, as Ashes really did "foolish game will not success"

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Why is it when I click on your sig link I can pre-order a t-shirt but not a cricket game?

you'd rather browse for a better kitchen?

PS: Emails and txt's are flying around, c'mon Barmy, we know you know, spill the beans....

77Martyr

School Cricketer
If ashes cricket 13 gets cancelled before the end of this series could big ant buy the licence and release ashes DLC? And would you have already created a DLC file just in case this happens?

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
If ashes cricket 13 gets cancelled before the end of this series could big ant buy the licence and release ashes DLC? And would you have already created a DLC file just in case this happens?

why would they want to? certainly under the stupid restrictive terms.

i can maybe see why they would to, but i cannot understand why we as users want them to. CA is way way way way better than any license. licenses date, CA regenerates. let them spend their money on development.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
It would have been awesome if Doolan got picked today, simply because AC13 don't have him as part of the Australian team.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
It would have been awesome if Doolan got picked today, simply because AC13 don't have him as part of the Australian team.

have been interested for a while if they even went through the charade of capturing carberry, rankin, ballance etc. for england. i guess there's no way to find that out.

mattk

Club Captain
I'd only want Big Ant to license (current) players if they could get terms that are nonrestrictive and don't limit the capabilities of Cricket Academy.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The Cricket Academy is a brilliant model. It allows teams to be fully accurate and updated constantly. Without a single cent being spent on licenses with a better end result! Constant up to date teams. The only downside is that you don't get the name on the box

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
have been interested for a while if they even went through the charade of capturing carberry, rankin, ballance etc. for england. i guess there's no way to find that out.

You could ask them, they visit here every day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread