Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yup. My gut feeling is we won't be seeing much officially licenced things given they're putting a lot of development into the academy, customising, etc. I'm reading tea leaves though... annnnnd anyway, would prefer they continue to resource and spend time on the AI fielding, etc.

Cloud Starkman

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Yup. My gut feeling is we won't be seeing much officially licenced things given they're putting a lot of development into the academy, customising, etc. I'm reading tea leaves though... annnnnd anyway, would prefer they continue to resource and spend time on the AI fielding, etc.
I totally agree with you there Biggs

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
<--- This guy gets it [HASHTAG]#2K16[/HASHTAG]

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I am looking forward to finding out more about the "playable elements" in the new academy, I had mentioned in a different thread that I'd hoped the academy nets and practice were fleshed out. Maybe some training games. Any thoughts?

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
I think more news will start coming after the patches for current gen consoles..

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
there's no release date, first person to ask in this thread gets a month long ban.

Dawson_Crying.gif

Way to remove 90% of my material.

MaccaJay

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
While I can't comment on the "terribleness" of any unreleased game, I doubt there will be much, if any, licencing as game companies tend to hoard those regardless of whether they want to release a game or not. Would imagine there would be some multi-year arrangement so I wouldn't hold your breath...
The game was absolutely terrible the licenses we could of had[DOUBLEPOST=1452266124][/DOUBLEPOST]t
While I can't comment on the "terribleness" of any unreleased game, I doubt there will be much, if any, licencing as game companies tend to hoard those regardless of whether they want to release a game or not. Would imagine there would be some multi-year arrangement so I wouldn't hold your breath...
Though you're right

AtOmX

County Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Well unless there are people who requested their commentary name never bought the game...

Well this feels really bad to know :facepalm:facepalm.

Who ever it is ,he should have bought at least a 499 steam copy

Chief

Panel of Selectors
Modding looks like it's been greatly expanded in the Beta Steam version of RLL - I would expect very similar things to be at the forefront of the minds of DBC16...

"This covers things like competition logos, ball textures, field logos, adboards, crowds, player accessories and more."

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Modding looks like it's been greatly expanded in the Beta Steam version of RLL - I would expect very similar things to be at the forefront of the minds of DBC16...

"This covers things like competition logos, ball textures, field logos, adboards, crowds, player accessories and more."
Link please..

Users who are viewing this thread