International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I've had only a few on xbox where the commentator is saying something but the words "trail off" and there's static for a while and then it returns me to the home screen.

ben1983

School Cricketer
Tried another online smash tonight and was put off by the same guy bowling down leg side and appealing everytime, umpire shakes his head and never signals wide. That and I'm crap at slogging :yes

FunkyKP

School Cricketer
Hi guys, just playing some test cricket and noticed that the lengths of deliveries isn't that variable, as you can see there are literally no balls between a good and full length. I've tried spamming and holding the L1/R1 to change the pitch length but that has zero affect. Any idea how I could get a 'fuller good ball'? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Tried another online smash tonight and was put off by the same guy bowling down leg side and appealing everytime, umpire shakes his head and never signals wide. That and I'm crap at slogging :yes

Maybe that's an exploit, i.e. bowl a wide & appeal, and if you appeal the umpire doesn't give you out.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
had about 7 crashes today in 4 hour session,game is still unstable as hell

Which platform are you on? I'm on PS4 and I had just one crash post Patch 3 so far.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Hi guys, just playing some test cricket and noticed that the lengths of deliveries isn't that variable, as you can see there are literally no balls between a good and full length. I've tried spamming and holding the L1/R1 to change the pitch length but that has zero affect. Any idea how I could get a 'fuller good ball'? Thanks.
Hold L1/R1 before selecting length to alter the normal length a bit, its not that clear in the tutorials..

so to bowl a fuller than full length hold R1, then select triangle (PS4) for full length....

D

Deleted member 46200

Hold L1/R1 before selecting length to alter the normal length a bit, its not that clear in the tutorials..

so to bowl a fuller than full length hold R1, then select triangle (PS4) for full length....
Hold or press together and release, I'm not an octopus as then you have to use the other stick...?

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hold or press together and release, I'm not an octopus as then you have to use the other stick...?

I find it particularly difficult for spin bowlers as you could use left stick to select delivery type, then need to also press L1/R1 and then press face button for length (unless I am doing it wrong)

D

Deleted member 46200

I find it particularly difficult for spin bowlers as you could use left stick to select delivery type, then need to also press L1/R1 and then press face button for length (unless I am doing it wrong)
But then am I doing it wrong or right?

Skankhunt 42

Banned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
As a spinner, my way of doing it is to press and hold L2/R2(trigger) > use L3 to select delivery type > press (XYBA) to confirm > rotate L to add spin > let go LT > use R3 to give direction and bowl

Users who are viewing this thread