Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

D

Deleted member 46200

Guys! I recently got PS4 so I decided to import DBC 17 for PS4 from UK to Hong Kong, to complement my already purchased steam PC Version! Do you think it was a wise decision?
We have the PS4 version and have been informed the steam version is better, however, time will tell with patch 4, when it comes out.

I hope you know how to tie strong knots if your disappointment is too much...?

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
If your based in South Africa , you can send me a private message and I will set you up .

If not , you cannot participate , as the Lag is just not conducive to competitive cricket.

OllieSlack

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Hi guys,

I'm playing an ashes tour in Aus and want to make the pace bowling and bounce really quick (When I'm facing starc) to make it more realistic. So I changed the sliders "pace bowling speed max" and that was better but meant Starc was bowling 120mph!

How do I increase speed without changing MPH?

Thanks

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Hi guys,

I'm playing an ashes tour in Aus and want to make the pace bowling and bounce really quick (When I'm facing starc) to make it more realistic. So I changed the sliders "pace bowling speed max" and that was better but meant Starc was bowling 120mph!

How do I increase speed without changing MPH?

Thanks
u dont ;) u wait for Ashes Cricket coming out in November, maybe they fixed it there ;)

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
upload_2017-10-11_12-50-56.png