Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

Gunslinger

Club Cricketer
So many crashes ,Big Ant please fix these crashes,they really hamper the experience ,seriously.

Agreed. I've never experienced this sort of thing on a gaming console before. Over a month after release, 3 patches later and the game is still crashing on a regular basis. I can deal with all the other little niggles that will be ironed out in time, but may patience is wearing thin when it comes to the crashes.

Alberts

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Agreed. I've never experienced this sort of thing on a gaming console before. Over a month after release, 3 patches later and the game is still crashing on a regular basis. I can deal with all the other little niggles that will be ironed out in time, but may patience is wearing thin when it comes to the crashes.

Did you delete all your academy data and start again as suggested by Big Ant?

sam1013

School Cricketer
I'm sure this has already been addressed but can't seem to find the answer anywhere. I used get best before starting my career for the first time (after patch 3) but in my first 4 day game for Warwickshire all the players were in their one day kits. I went to the academy and checked that all of the kits were set up correctly, started career again and same problem. Would much appreciate a fix for this.

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I have one question. The shape of marker determines the line of the ball. I can see this with fast bowlers but I have not been able see this in action with spinners. The marker always stays full circle no matter the line of delivery in case of spinners. Is this the case with anyone else?

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
So many crashes ,Big Ant please fix these crashes,they really hamper the experience ,seriously.
Any detail on what you were doing prior to it crashing? What game modes you're playing, etc. Any little detail - particularly where the same kind of thing has caused a crash more than once - can be helpful in trying to find those cases and resolve them.

If you're on PS4 and get a crash, make sure to send through the error report with the video - these help a lot in tracking down crashes.

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
MattW I hope you can answer my question as a few posters have also asked the same thing how can we choose host nations for competitions?

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Any detail on what you were doing prior to it crashing? What game modes you're playing, etc. Any little detail - particularly where the same kind of thing has caused a crash more than once - can be helpful in trying to find those cases and resolve them.

If you're on PS4 and get a crash, make sure to send through the error report with the video - these help a lot in tracking down crashes.
It chrashes with two players

DemonicHuntsman

Club Captain
It's not a game breaking issue or anything but I have the A.I drop at least one catch per match off of my bowling. The difference in stats would be huge.

DemonicHuntsman

Club Captain

I just had it crash and to be specific I am on xbox one, career, playing only as my character. I just took a wicket and was tinkering with the replay function, when I pressed left trigger to rewind it froze for a second and restarted the game.

sdt16

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
I observed that the objectives are only availble for completion in the casual match section...

I played T20 competition wherein there were no objectives..

Is it a bug??

Also what is the significance of the Xp points which increase with completeing objectives?

@HBK619 @MattW

mrwaffles

School Cricketer
People saying "the game is a step down from dbc14" are crazy. Granted there are some bugs but big any has been patching them up constantly.

sdt16

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
People saying "the game is a step down from dbc14" are crazy. Granted there are some bugs but big any has been patching them up constantly.
You mean Is a patch out for PC??[DOUBLEPOST=1485775265][/DOUBLEPOST]
Loving the game and it's getting more addictive the more I play. Once the AI fields and other minor things are sorted this game is going to be a classic.
Absolutely true:clap

sdt16

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
It is said that you can rotate as many times for a higher spin.

However my Q is
how to time the release of RS up, when the spin rotation meter on the left is in green?

After every round of the rotation of the LS the spin meter starts from red/orange -yellow -green & so on...& immediately the time for moving the RS up & whatever would be the spin rotation red/color/green is locked in there

can we lock in the spin rotations at desired levels at a particular color & then push the RS up at green...

Is there a way to systematically push the RS up at the desired spin rotation ?

Please guide...

Users who are viewing this thread