Don Bradman Cricket 17 Releasing December 2016 on PS4, Xbox One and PC

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
nah the keyboard extension never came out for the 7800; I'm reliant on my trusty one-button controller

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)

samvaze

Banned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
ultra poor means if u compare u r PC resources and a game that takes almost every bit of it and then u compare DBC and that game one for sure will say ultra poorly . i loved the game every minute of it ,but not the optimisation
i got intel 3700K i7 Cpu 16Gig Corssair 1600Mhz Ram and Nvidia GTS 450 card GTAV ran so smoothly whereas this game slowed at some points .dnt get me wrong all i want is super optimised game thats all

i compared GTAV with DBC because GTAV takes almost every resource where DBC wont need that much since it doesnt have that much depth/frame

samvaze

Banned
in DBC14 i get 35 FPS on HD(1080p) whereas in GTA V i get 37 FPS on HD(1080p) and for the sake of comparison i get 40 FPS in FIFA 14 @1080p so as per my assessment in DBC 14 i must have got 60 FPS or more

:Cheers:

BRAB

International Coach
in DBC14 i get 35 FPS on HD(1080p) whereas in GTA V i get 37 FPS on HD(1080p) and for the sake of comparison i get 40 FPS in FIFA 14 @1080p so as per my assessment in DBC 14 i must have got 60 FPS or more

:Cheers:

There's more to it then resolution mate.

BRAB

International Coach
@BARB resoltion has the max impact on performance along with AA SSAO

I'm just trying to emphasize that GTA is more resource intensive then a sports game but if you want to find backwards reasons why your old computer won't run a cricket game that's not my problem

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It's NOT that simple. Any element of a game can be the most expensive depending on the game - animation, AI, physics, etc etc etc

samvaze

Banned
@BARB
lol old computer??? u kidding me GTAV is by far benchmark of optimization. all i want to say is looking at graphics of DBC 14 and requirements i seriously felt it isn't optimized . and i am not holding them for anything all i m saying is optimize DBC 17 to max thats it

saiyaman

Club Cricketer
ultra poor means if u compare u r PC resources and a game that takes almost every bit of it and then u compare DBC and that game one for sure will say ultra poorly . i loved the game every minute of it ,but not the optimisation
i got intel 3700K i7 Cpu 16Gig Corssair 1600Mhz Ram and Nvidia GTS 450 card GTAV ran so smoothly whereas this game slowed at some points .dnt get me wrong all i want is super optimised game thats all

i compared GTAV with DBC because GTAV takes almost every resource where DBC wont need that much since it doesnt have that much depth/frame

You have a great processor and a huge amount of RAM. Your graphics card looks to be in the Entry to Mid tier. There is the possibility of DBC depending on the graphics card. It's not just optimizing frame rates. There are a lot of things which may or may not put your graphic card on the heavy burner

DevilzTutor

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I hope they do well this time to keep the pirates away from DB17, I have to sell my ps3 to get a ps4 as I don't wanna plug a controller every time I play a game on PC.

so any info about trailer release date yet ?

Bluebagger

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Jeez I've been under a rock for a while. VERY excited for DBC 17 I'm going to get stuck in to this new academy the new features look very interesting.

One question. I know that the players from the DBC14 academy can be imported but will all the mod created kits be able to be used in the game as well?

It runs smooth for me, the game looks beautiful

Users who are viewing this thread