Donation For TAOC

badb0y9124

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I thought i mike be a good idea to add a Donation thread just to see how many people would Donate money like 10,15,20 over pay pal. they deserved this.

Last edited:

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
FINALLY a post !!! :p..

i hope the response isnt something like this when the actual donations take place !! :eek:

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Well to be fair you'll likely get a proper response once people actually have a product in their hand and can play it.

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
Well to be fair you'll likely get a proper response once people actually have a product in their hand and can play it.

lol...i was just kidding....! not only abt the release...they should also
like it to consider donation ;)

i doubt if people will donate if unfortunately they dislike the game....

Last edited:

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Well they might but prob not as much as they would have it they had liked it. It's inevitable that people will moan about various things once it's released however good it is.

AL_Amin

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
well, i want to donate but the thing is, i dont actually have a crdit card to do so.
let me know whether there're any other ways to forward the sums to you guys :happy:clap

Last edited:

legend_master

The Art of Cricket Developer
we're not accepting donations until the game is released and then it would be Paypal

LM

badb0y9124

Club Cricketer
we're not accepting donations until the game is released and then it would be Paypal

LM

i just wanted to see how many would vote u could do i poll of something. u need to make money out of this game its going to be so cool. just want to see how many people would put money in it. well keep up the good work.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It's inevitable that people will moan about various things once it's released however good it is.

I agree - despite the fact they probably won't have to pay a penny, some people will still moan.

I await these people's comments and look forward to coming down on them hard ;)

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Not having a paypal account, and having no intention of getting one. So I'm not sure how I could donate when(if) it comes out and I like it. Unless you take chocolate biscuits...Penguins?

Users who are viewing this thread