DOUBLE WICKET TOURNAMENT

imported_Hory

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi

Can anyone create DOUBLE WICKET TOURNAMENT in CRICKET 02. This tournament is not given in the cricket 02 game. Can anyone create it like VINEET created WORLDCUP 03. I think he can make it.

Bye

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I don't think you appreciate just how hard it is to alter C2k2. Most of these ideas for patches are completely unrealistic and should be on the C2k4 wishlist instead.

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Tournament formats can not be altered i Cricket 2002. One of my hopes for Cricket 2004 is that they will have some sort of custom tournament option.

imported_Hory

Club Cricketer
Yes I agree with you there should be some options for making custom tournaments. There should also be an option of making your own team like it is given in NBA & other games. So that one can create the teams easily.

M

mmm24i

as u know cricket games are not so famous. thats why the creator just create as simple game. if a good game creates it would be very good. i try to create double wicket by putting two player names in squad but later some problems come like same name batsman and bowlers. just forgot it if ea sports create cricket 2005 i think it would have custom tournament options.

Q

qas

Double wickets ok but it's 2 v 2 and the fielders are the same for both innings :mellow:

Users who are viewing this thread