Down The Pub Software

AB-Daveilliers

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I remember reading a good while back on these forums about downloading the software and how to use it.

Now I cannot find it, has any forum admin got the specific thread I am talking about please?

AB-Daveilliers

School Cricketer
I found the thread at long last but when the software loads up, nothing seems to work so I have no idea what the problem with it is

My posts require approval still, so sorry for this thread coming up after i eventually found it :facepalm

blake

School Cricketer
AB - there is another version a few posts down that you might've missed. The first one also didn't work for me, but the one a few posts down did, and that allows you to import .PUB files that you find in the ICC directory.

If you are having trouble extracting it, use 7Zip. Occasionally I get a .rar that says it is incorrect format, or something, so I just use 7Zip to open it. Completely free and never expires. ;)

Good luck. :)

blake

School Cricketer
Pretty much all graphical details of the game.. the kits are in separate .PUB files, but in PlayerPC.PUB you find the cricket ball, gloves, pads, bat, that type of stuff.

AB-Daveilliers

School Cricketer
AB - there is another version a few posts down that you might've missed. The first one also didn't work for me, but the one a few posts down did, and that allows you to import .PUB files that you find in the ICC directory.

If you are having trouble extracting it, use 7Zip. Occasionally I get a .rar that says it is incorrect format, or something, so I just use 7Zip to open it. Completely free and never expires. ;)

Good luck. :)

Cheers fella, I will try and search it out again and get it working. Then I will try and get hold of the software needed for the OD kits and the clubs.

Users who are viewing this thread