Status
Not open for further replies.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Good start man , a Phillip Hughes' signature please . :)

Drake

School Cricketer
Play around with adjustment layers and lighting, use textures, and be innovative. And as for text, you already used the same font for four different artworks, so try something new. And you don't have to necessarily add text in your artworks, especially avatars, some cool effects and lighting will do. Ask a better graphic-maker like Pranav or Sujith to get better advice than mine. :)

Ah, thanks for your tips & suggestions. I always welcome them. I used text for that avatar just because the challenger had mentioned there to add text in the avatar. For the Shane Warne, I just added it because it looked very awkward at that position. I usually don't add text in avatars. And yeah, I have got lots of negative comments regarding fonts from professional graphic designers in the arena where I went. I think I need to improve on fonts & some other stuff.

Cheers Mate :thumbs

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia

Drake

School Cricketer
Extremely sorry for the delays. I have some event that is occurring out here, have to attend it - it's 100m Dash, I am a participant, representing my club. I am very busy with the practices for the race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread