Dreams.......

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
England
Saffy I have to second that.. and so vivid. I can barely remember my dreams except recurring ones I have had over many years.
I remember once I saw a spider on top of my pile of freshly ironed clothes, that same nite I dreamt about it, but in my dream it was the size of a dustbin lid! :eek:

CooldiPargi

Aal Izz Well
India
RCB...
CSK
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
This is the weirdest dream I ever got.
So I was walking down my same route for my classes and I dropped my diary and I wasn't aware but luckily it had my phone number in it and A random granny got her hands on it and called me to pick it up at her address.
Next day I went to her home, it was all dark no lights on, rooms were messed up and she was living with her husband both were nearly 60 both seemed weird. As I entered and sat, old guy rushed to close the doors and windows. Anyways, She was Blind I just ignored that fact and asked for my Diary but 1st she asked me to have some snacks, said yes and she told me to pick it up from table, as soon as I walked to that table I saw kid lying though I was able to see only his legs but was sure that's a kid. That's the moment I realized being Blind how did she got that and called me. I got panicked didn't care about my diary and ran towards the door to get Out, tried hard to open but it was locked, I shouted, cried but non of them worked and got hit by steel rod, and she took my eyes I was screaming for help but it was useless.
Her face and atmosphere of the room was so scary, this is the 2nd time I lost my eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread