Story Dutchad's IC2010 Story: Morgan Comes Into England Squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dutch

Welcome to my Ashes Story. This is my first attempt at writing a story. I have been enjoying IC20 so much i decided to write something based around the Ashes series i am having. It is definitely a work in progress and tips and comments are welcome. there will also be various competitions run with chances to win big amounts of vcash. And I mean big amounts! It will be a story with a quasi-serious journalistic approach but also with some humour. This is not a story about me trying to be a professional cricketer. It is more an observation of the games I am playing in IC2010. And remember no-one is forcing you to read it. Anyway enjoy your time here and I look forward to taking you along on my journey!

Credits to just cricket for the Cricinfo template! Thanks mate!

991500_161554_front.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Dutch

Some effects such as bold,font color ,etc would be nice as it increases interest for reading.:p
But really a good start.KIU

Yeah I have just copied and pasted some stuff I had in the impressions thread. I will sort it out though and make it much more appealing!:)

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
dutchad, if any help is required regarding gfx stuff I'll try to help you. Good to see you here and moderating this section.

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Agree with Meet there, didn;t wanted to read it at first look.

Then I saw it's Dutchy boy, so something might be interested.
So Dutchy high hopes from you, fulfill them.

D

Dutch

Good luck dutchad.
One suggestion.
Gift off all your vCash in some contests here;).

Good idea! I have some ideas around that!;):)

dutchad added 1 Minutes and 6 Seconds later...

Agree with Meet there, didn;t wanted to read it at first look.

Then I saw it's Dutchy boy, so something might be interested.
So Dutchy high hopes from you, fulfill them.

Just give me some time to get it looking nice! It will be a worthwhile read hopefully with some humour thrown in!

dutchad added 1 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

dutchad, if any help is required regarding gfx stuff I'll try to help you. Good to see you here and moderating this section.

I will send you a PM as I am to graphics what Susan Boyle is to Anorexia Anonymous.

P

pcfan123

I like how its all about the hard facts and no unnecessary vanity like all the other stories.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Nice start Dutchad. Best of luck for this story. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread