Story Dutchad's IC2010 Story: Morgan Comes Into England Squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dutch

Your pick was extremely annoying.:mad:

Yeah you just missed out there Chewie! Frustrating!

dutchad added 1 Minutes and 20 Seconds later...

I heard the real reason was that the ICC is allowing him to play for South Africa :p

It was actually the fact that he couldn't understand any of the others in the England setup except that new Irish guy!:p (And Strauss, and Kieswetter, and.....)

Chewie

BCCI President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yeah you just missed out there Chewie! Frustrating!

I picked my time, then he picked his after mine to spite me lol. Any time on the fourth day before his time he would win, whereas I only had a 15 minutes in which I could've won

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I picked my time, then he picked his after mine to spite me lol. Any time on the fourth day before his time he would win, whereas I only had a 15 minutes in which I could've won

I know, what a great move by me. :D

:p

D

Dutch

Maybe he will share some of his winnings with you to prove what a great bloke he is.......;):yes

D

Dutch

I'm waiting for the next competition to be open :D

Which will be soon!;)

Okay here are the results for the limerick competition. it was actually hard to choose as there wasn't a real stand-out winner but thanks for everyone who took part:

Entrants limerick Competition
Treva Second Prize: 10.000.000
Mark
Mad Third Prize: 5.000.000
CG123
Riz7khan12
Binnu
Gazza

Biggy

This is the winner for me, just because of the last line really. Cleverly done!

CCCakumbra First Prize: 15.000.000

Standing at Silly Mid On
Was Strauss dreaming of his lunch time scone
The ball took the edge
And Strauss got a sledge
After a drop which was frowned upon.

Treva takes second prize and Mad third. All other entrants receive 500.000 participation reward! Thanks again for all those who took part and i look forward to seeing you in my next silly competition!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread