Dutch's Music Thread: Back In Town

D

Dutch

Okay I have no idea where to put this so mods please trash it or move it to where it would better fit. Basically what I like doing is making music: just simple catchy little things in various styles. What would be cool is that if people have made a trailer or vid showing off the game and they would like some original music to it I could cook something up for you. Now I am just an amateur and cant give time guarantees but if you think it might be something you like then get in touch. Here are just a few little samples of things I have done, just messing around with various possibilities. Wont be to everyone's taste. But if you have a vid and want some music for it you can say what you are looking for and how long it needs to be and I will cook something up for you:

D

Dutch

Decided to rename a few songs to better reflect the idea behind them and added a couple more here.....enjoy....or hate...or ignore...or have a souffle....

Ony thing I ask is that if you use them that you pop in a little credit somewhere: Dutch Design :)

D

Dutch

A work very much in progress: this is just the basic layering...want to try and capture the tension of padding up and waiting and walking out.....

D

Dutch

An update of a previous track with much more dynamic and screaming guitars!

Attachments

• Walking to the Crease.wav
    85.3 MB · Views: 416
D

Dutch

Rescuing my thread from page zonk in the outer orbit of the planet Slopville Minor: a little ditty I am working on.....love just trying to capture different styles....not usually very well....will be posting some vids once I get the game with various soundtracks.....as if anyone cares :p Happy New Year by the ways....

Attachments

• Bluegrass Jigging II.wav
    31.3 MB · Views: 397

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Great idea! What ya thinking?

Happy to cede creative control :) but just a shortish 20sec blast with an 80s vibe? Heavy on the synths ;)

Mind you... I share them direct from PS4 so maybe I need to check how to do it first before you waste your time!! Probably I'd have to do it differently.

D

Dutch

Happy to cede creative control :) but just a shortish 20sec blast with an 80s vibe? Heavy on the synths ;)

Mind you... I share them direct from PS4 so maybe I need to check how to do it first before you waste your time!! Probably I'd have to do it differently.
I can download your vids from youtube and put a track on them and reupload or I just send you a track that you can easily edit in to the vid....I ll have a bash tomorrow....

atimlin

Club Cricketer
What about some awesome remixes of the menu and in-game music for Super International Cricket on the SNES (both burnt into my brain forever!)

Users who are viewing this thread