EA Cricket 2000

Aswin8

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I remember my Uncle used to play BL97 and i used to enjoy watching it.They are golden days:D

Aswin8

Chairman of Selectors
lol..maybe 96,As i was a kid then.So dont remember anything.but still i remember the match i first played between UAE and India.Where i got a single wicket!:p

harishankar

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Brian Lara 99 was better than EA CWC 99 or 2000. Actually Cricket 97 ATE was quite a decent game, even compared to EA Cricket 2000.

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
I just got the original CD i had of Cricket 2000 with the Gilchrist swing in the cover and gave it away to a friend who has a Windows XP only to play these old games and some DOS games.It was a nice game then,now it looks stupid.Also its not really compitable with Windows 8 :p

DevilzTutor

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I think you'll find that technically C99 is a prequel not a sequel...

What you have to understand is that however awful it feels by modern day standards it was still the best available at the time. I tried playing Cricket 97 recently and couldn't see how I'd ever liked it but it was the best there was then.
Until c2k2 and c2k4 came along cricket gaming was in a pretty poor state. Arguably it hasn't really moved on since that breakthrough either.
Cricket 2004 beats the heck of every cricket game even today despite it's bugs.

Users who are viewing this thread