EA Cricket 2005 - 8/10

y2j826

International Captain<br><a href="http://www.plane
Online Cricket Games Owned
Rating

As According to me its now 5/10 cuz its not so good i was expecting the game. i waited for it a long and then game was not so good as compared to 2004, the grounds are small and even players r always in hurry lot of bugs in it so i think 5 is also not a good value for it but later due to patches the value will be increases.

Willow_Genius

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Cricketman93 said:
Dude!!! Ur the BLIC-lover and EA hater on the Blic forums in codemasters!!!! ha! u said that cricket2005 had 26 bugs or sumthing!!! and u said BLIC was the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whats up with u whose side are u on???
U r willow genius on the other forum. U used to be called "VIjayakrishna" but u are trying to satart a new identy here! LOL!!! when u first started ur Willow one, u had a sig sayin: "i used to be called VIjayakrishna"

lol haha!

Hey man,

If you can check the dates of posting, you will understand better.

I bought EA first. I liked it. The more I played the more I started to hate it (blame it on the bugs). Then I bought BLIC. Now I havent touched EA after that. I know BLIC singleplayer sucks but I always play multiplayer in BLIC and that rocks!!!

Users who are viewing this thread