GOLF EA Sports PGA Tour

disco123

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I thought I'd start this as the official gameplay trailer is out, and it looks amazing:

The release data is March 24th.
Does look good doesn’t it , watched Trailer several times, very interested to see what courses , players and features they have , only 2 months until release so hopefully much more information to come soon

Tfiwssirhc

#bemore
ENG....
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
Does look good doesn’t it , watched Trailer several times, very interested to see what courses , players and features they have , only 2 months until release so hopefully much more information to come soon
28 courses named so far,the other 2 haven't been named yet,and there will also be dlc courses.

• Augusta National
  • St. Andrews (Old Course)
  • Pebble Beach
  • The Country Club
  • Southern Hills
  • TPC Sawgrass
  • Evian Resort
  • East Lake
  • Wilmington Country Club
  • TPC Boston
  • TPC Southwind
  • Teeth of the Dog
  • TPC Scottsdale
  • Tara Iti
  • Whistling Straits
  • The Ocean Course at Kiawah
  • Chambers Bay
  • Wolf Creek
  • Liberty National
  • Bay Hill
  • Riviera Country Club
  • PGA West
  • Quail Hollow
  • Torrey Pines
  • Banff Springs
  • Top of the Rock
  • Bandon Dunes
  • Harbour Town

disco123

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
28 courses named so far,the other 2 haven't been named yet,and there will also be dlc courses.

• Augusta National
  • St. Andrews (Old Course)
  • Pebble Beach
  • The Country Club
  • Southern Hills
  • TPC Sawgrass
  • Evian Resort
  • East Lake
  • Wilmington Country Club
  • TPC Boston
  • TPC Southwind
  • Teeth of the Dog
  • TPC Scottsdale
  • Tara Iti
  • Whistling Straits
  • The Ocean Course at Kiawah
  • Chambers Bay
  • Wolf Creek
  • Liberty National
  • Bay Hill
  • Riviera Country Club
  • PGA West
  • Quail Hollow
  • Torrey Pines
  • Banff Springs
  • Top of the Rock
  • Bandon Dunes
  • Harbour Town
Thanks for listing , I’d love it if they had some more British or European courses like Wentworth but not sure how likely that will be

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Some more info. At $70, I'll definitely wait for a sale before buying:

EA has confirmed more pro golfers and courses, including past major host courses in 2021, 2022 and new 2023 major courses will release after launch.

EA Sports PGA Tour releases for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S and PC for $69.99 on March 24. Anyone that pre-orders will receive the following:

• THE PLAYERS Championship Gear
  • The Grand Slam Gear Bundle (Gear items celebrating The Majors)
  • Scotty Cameron Putter
Fans that pre-order the Deluxe Edition, which costs $84.99, will receive the game three days earlier on March 21. The Deluxe Edition includes the following:

• Exclusive Early Access to Augusta National
  • Scotty Cameron Putter
  • 1500 Premium PGA TOUR POINTS
  • PGA TOUR XP Bundle
  • Augusta National Amen Corner Gear

disco123

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Some more info. At $70, I'll definitely wait for a sale before buying:

EA has confirmed more pro golfers and courses, including past major host courses in 2021, 2022 and new 2023 major courses will release after launch.

EA Sports PGA Tour releases for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S and PC for $69.99 on March 24. Anyone that pre-orders will receive the following:

• Scotty Cameron Putter
Fans that pre-order the Deluxe Edition, which costs $84.99, will receive the game three days earlier on March 21. The Deluxe Edition includes the following:

• Exclusive Early Access to Augusta National
  • Scotty Cameron Putter
  • 1500 Premium PGA TOUR POINTS
  • PGA TOUR XP Bundle
  • Augusta National Amen Corner Gear
Thanks for sharing this , I’m going to do the same and digest reviews and further details has we head towards release date. Good news that they have Scotty Cameron and Titleist in game by look of it , will be very interesting to see how similar or different rosters are from PGA2K , clearly no Tiger !

Last edited:

Tfiwssirhc

#bemore
ENG....
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
I'll be using the 10 hour free trial on EA play to decide whether to buy it,there's no doubt the graphics look amazing,but the gameplay looks too similar to the Rory McIlroy game.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Same here .By the time i have got through the 10 hours it will most likely be discounted.Other than cricket games in the past i have a policy of not paying more that £20 for a game which is usually 3-6 months after release.

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
I'm looking forward to @Tfiwssirhc and @jabbathehut impressions of the game. Is the trial available as soon as the game's released?

Although I'm enjoying PGA 2K23, I'm certainly glad I only paid $26 for it. It's not that much different from 2K21 that would make it worth the full price. I got the impression that 2Ks highest priority for that game was to get it released before the EA game.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Usually the trial starts 2 or 3 days before the official release at worse it will be on release day.I am expecting nice graphics with poor gameplay and physics.You can buy a month pass to ea play for a few quid which also give you access to the 10hr trial.

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Usually the trial starts 2 or 3 days before the official release at worse it will be on release day.I am expecting nice graphics with poor gameplay and physics.You can buy a month pass to ea play for a few quid which also give you access to the 10hr trial.

Good idea. I just checked the price of EA Play here, and it's $5 for a month. So I'll probably sign up for a month when the time comes to get my 10 hour trial.

Users who are viewing this thread