FOOTBALL EA's Ignite engine vs PC Modders

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
2yyccjt.jpg

One's Fifa 13 modded (by amateurs), one's Ignite (an all new shiny engine made by professionals). :D

Which one's which? :D

Epic

Panel of Selectors
Since you've made this thread with irony in mind, I'm going to have to say the one on the right is done by EA and the one on the left is done by modders.

----------

Right, right?

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Since you've made this thread with irony in mind, I'm going to have to say the one on the right is done by EA and the one on the left is done by modders.

----------

Right, right?

SurveySaysX.jpg

You're probably taking the ironic route as well, but my nephew thought with complete honesty that the one on the right was the 'NG' engine as well. :D

In all seriousness, not only does Ignite appear not to look all that amazing, going by the whining at EA forums, it doesn't move that well either. Of course, Ignite can probably do much better than this - they do have to milk this engine for five or six years after all. ;)

Last edited:

Epic

Panel of Selectors
Imagine the Ignite Engine at the hands of modders, but ofc, PC isn't getting the Ignite Engine. :facepalm

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Imagine the Ignite Engine at the hands of modders, but ofc, PC isn't getting the Ignite Engine. :facepalm

Yeah... one day we'll get it, and then we'll truly see what 'Ignite' can do. In the meantime, pop over to my PES 14 screens thread - wow!

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Are they photos? Are they from a game?

Users who are viewing this thread