editing icc 2011

Wirah

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
lets get that proverbial ball rolling... editor? art money?

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'll probably start having a look at this next week. The underlying game is basically the same though so I'd imagine artmoney would work fine. An editor won't be coming out though, unless someone has the ability to edit last year's one. I have the source code from the 2009 one I think.

Wirah

School Cricketer
I'll probably start having a look at this next week. The underlying game is basically the same though so I'd imagine artmoney would work fine. An editor won't be coming out though, unless someone has the ability to edit last year's one. I have the source code from the 2009 one I think.

hi mate. i did play around with art money, i believe using the table that you designed a couple of years back. it allowed to edit various (random - change player type etc) things, but of course as the game has evolved/changed, the values don't correspond with the same fields in the game if you get what I mean?

Chewie

BCCI President
Yea I'll probably fix the table but I can't do anything else myself. I don't know how to code

Wirah

School Cricketer
Yea I'll probably fix the table but I can't do anything else myself. I don't know how to code

I'm sure it would be widely appreciated if you fixed the table to correspond fully with the 2011 version. The editor (as far as I can remember) did not give the ability to change anything else that Art Money couldn't anyway.

:cheers

Chewie

BCCI President
The editor was much more convenient however. As well as that, you didn't need to remember what each thing did (i.e. what value each hex needs to be to give a particular result).

I also don't know where my ArtMoney tables are and the guide that goes with it :p

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Please don't. Completely ruins the online game when you get an editor working or get an artmoney table out in the open.

And there is a direct correlation of this forum getting an editor going and the game being overrun with cheaters. I was one of those whom help Fe get the original working with testing it and the like but it had such a detrimental effect on the game for the online it really isn't worth it.

Chewie

BCCI President
Personally I only do it for interest's sake. I doubt an editor will appear anytime soon cos no one knows how to make one

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Well if someone manages to get an editor working, I would say not to release it to the public and then randoms won't be able to edit the game and play online. I like to edit the game to make the game more realistic but that's pretty much it. I never play online. Can get annoying to with all the waiting. I only really like to play FC matches and they take forever online.

Sman-21

Club Cricketer
Never play online.

Really hope someone creates/edits the editor to work in 2011.
Dont care if it only works in older versions of game like the 2010 editor.

Main reasons for wanting an editor
I liked the ability in older editor to allow as much physio an training as u like.
I find it stupid that its so limited.
I also like to get rid of alot of the older players an bring in a lot of younger ones to basically start from scratch.
Also being an Aussie i dont know many county players so like to swap them with young aussies but not under the overseas rule.

I never mess with player abilities etc i rely on practice an matches to see how they end up.

I could just play the Aussie domestic series but i dont like the lack of management options.
Its not realistic but they should make the management etc the same as county.
Would make it more fun.

Sureshot

Executive member
The on-line cheaters aspect is something we are working hard on at the moment. Indeed, it's been a WIP for the last couple of weeks or so.

Online is incredibly hard to sort issues with. That's the biggest issue in itself.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
I liked the ability in older editor to allow as much physio an training as u like

Well that's pretty stupid. What's the fun in that.

I find it stupid that its so limited.

What do you mean it's so limited? Don't get you there.

I also like to get rid of alot of the older players an bring in a lot of younger ones to basically start from scratch.

Why do you need an editor for this. Just don't choose old guys and just choose younger guys.

Also being an Aussie i dont know many county players so like to swap them with young aussies but not under the overseas rule.

What's the point in that? If you want Aussies, play the Aussie Domestic League.

To be honest, if that's what you want an editor for, then there's not much point as all you would be using it for is to cheat and do stuff you can already do without it.

Chewie

BCCI President
It does get annoying during the T20 season when all your players are really fatigued and you only have 1-4 physio sessions for them.

I have figured out where the hexes are though. Not going to tell anyone :spy

Chewie

BCCI President
I've got my table and that's enough for me.

Users who are viewing this thread