editing icc 2011

weetabixharry

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
The Coach/Physio thing was extremely helpful in your version. It may pay to pm Fe as he is doing some work at the moment.

Thanks Chewie, I've been in touch with Fe and I can see you guys have done some great work already.

After some initial problems, I've finally got something working for Coach/Physio and Budget editing. I'll send you guys a PM so you can test it out.

MattDM

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
is there any chance u guys could share this when your done?

im not asking you to put it up for all to download but something would be awesome! i understand if you dont want to but an editor really enhances the game for me, and im sure im not the only one!

chaturaemi

School Cricketer
Please provide the download link for ICC 2011 editor

I don't want to play the edited team online.. I just want to use it for 2 player game thats it.. so please provide the download link..

Crew of Black

Club Cricketer
Don't know if this is any use, but using the original 2008 editor on ICC2011, everything edits properly except batting/bowling ability and bowling type.

Maybe it might be some use, I don't really know i'm not proficient in this stuff.

Stockhausen

School Cricketer
I noticed it edits most things - perhaps that editor needs editing so it edits a little more? {edited}

I have always wondered, when one technique coaches, are batting preferences the only thing improved, or are actual abilities altered also?

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
batting is improved too but not as much as if you put on straight batting training.

Stockhausen

School Cricketer
Ok did not realise that.

Are there separate bowler economy ratings to bowler ability? E.g. J Botha is not a wicket taker, but he is very economical and useful in limited overs games!

I am surprised there is no sort of potential rating for players!

Anyone been able to edit abilities yet? Would be great if the 08 editor were fully adapted for 2011

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm guessing there is an economy indicator, as suggested by being able to train in aggressive and defensive bowling. No idea where it is. There could also possibly be a potential rating, though that's less likely.

And yes I've been able to edit abilities.

Wirah

School Cricketer
good to see the thread taking shape, and hope something positive comes out of it

Stockhausen

School Cricketer
How have you edited abilities - with the old ICC2008 editor? Did not work for me alas. Anyone reckon an editor for this version will be made? There are must be enough experts on this forum...

pavanbharadwaj

Club Captain
I'm guessing there is an economy indicator, as suggested by being able to train in aggressive and defensive bowling. No idea where it is. There could also possibly be a potential rating, though that's less likely.

And yes I've been able to edit abilities.

There is another value about 4 places to the right of batting and bowling ability in artmoney,which could be potential ability.(Not even tiny bit sure about it.)

thelegend

School Cricketer
I dont want to edit the game, however I would really appriciate if someone could give me a spreadsheet with the player batting and bowling abilities or a scout which i can use

PrimeOdysseus

School Cricketer
how do you edit abilities in ArtMoney? I was able to edit salaries but not sure about batting/bowling abilities.

Users who are viewing this thread