Editing Requests NOW OPEN

Gunner786

Panel of Selectors
any chance of a pakistan squad update?
seriously the pakistan squad needs updating bigtime and please leave inzi in there if anyone does update it

William1692

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
now the english county 2008 season is starting, is it possible to edit the players to be up-to-date for the counties. Thanks alot.

triplex

School Cricketer
hi can u make robin uthppa face for me with is proper id

cookiekid08

School Cricketer
can sum one make an awesum ICC 3 team because i always do rubbish and am bored wit jus two overseas players:(

anu15

School Cricketer
new players

can you please design a updated database with players like ajantha mendis, Mahel Udwatte for eg in it that would be kl:P this is for ICC 05 Ashes Edition. Also can you make the minnows playable for the same game that would be cool thnx

Last edited:

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
We can't update the database for the game. We can edit the database of a save file. And we cannot make the minnows playable, to do that you would need to make a whole new game/script.

anu15

School Cricketer
yh then could please make me an saved game on ICC05 Ashes edition with edited data base of all 08 players. Team should be Sl and in normal difficuilty thnx. Oh yh and what does the zip file minnows eassy let you do? it was posted I think on the earliyer pages.

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
tbh, why can't you just buy the ICC08 version (trying to not be rude or anything...) Changing the ALL the players in a save game would take forever. It took me an hour to copy down all the stats for New Zealand players, to edit them and all would not be a feasible mission.

Users who are viewing this thread