Editor for Cricket Captain 2018 (Release)

mimf

School Cricketer
@mimf Thanks for reporting this. I have checked and you are right. The contract information (Contract Length, Salary and Salary Demand) are stored at separate addresses for the different domestic leagues. I have found the addresses for the other leagues and I will add this to the editor. I will try to make the editor automatically detect which league the player is playing in, but if that isn't possible then you'll have to manually select it in the editor.
thank you.
how did you go about finding the address to change contract length for other leagues?, i have been trying to find the address for months

weetabixharry

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
thank you.
how did you go about finding the address to change contract length for other leagues?, i have been trying to find the address for months

I have written various software tools for finding player attributes. In this case, I used one tool to save a large number of player records to file (one set with 1-year contracts and another set with 2-year contracts). I then used another tool to compare the two datasets and determine which bits are identical within sets, but opposite between sets. This produced the answer very quickly. Many other attributes in the Editor were found the same way.

weetabixharry

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
@mimf I have updated the editor to support non-English domestic contracts. Please download and try release 2019.09-09.

For now, you have to manually specify the domestic league (see screenshot below). In the future, it may be possible to make this automatic.

Some other improvements in this release:
  • New "100% Squad Fitness" button.
  • New "Allow unavailable international player to play" global option.
  • Minor stability improvements.

DomesticContracts.png

Last edited:

SeanoS

School Cricketer
Hi everyone. I too was along time user of previous editor. Getting back into this game I am finding when selecting APPLY the editor closes down without saving. Any ideas?? I can confirm I have CC 2018.9 and have loaded easy game and am viewing player I am editing. Many thanks in advance for assistance.

weetabixharry

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Hi everyone. I too was along time user of previous editor. Getting back into this game I am finding when selecting APPLY the editor closes down without saving. Any ideas?? I can confirm I have CC 2018.9 and have loaded easy game and am viewing player I am editing. Many thanks in advance for assistance.

When you say previous editor, do you mean for CC 2018, or a much older one?

Before you click "Apply", does the player load correctly when you click "Load"? (e.g. Can you see their name load correctly?)

If loading works, but not applying, then the most likely issue is that your antivirus software is intervening. Try temporarily disabling your antivirus (or, preferably, configure it to allow the editor to run).

DiskMatter

School Cricketer
Hey weeta, is there an editor for 2019 19.04?
Can i get one, these ones and 2019 15.something ones don't work for me. I will take cheat table also if you can for contracts. Thanks.

striker_

School Cricketer
Hello weetabixharry,

I would like to congratulate you for the editor which you've created. I wanted to ask you if you could help me with the unlocked version of the editor, I along with my group of friends want to organise a Cricket Captain league, and all the fun isn't possible without the help of an editor.

Please let me know, if you could help us with the same.

Thank you mate. I would be awaiting your reply and my email address is [email protected]

weetabixharry

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Hello weetabixharry,

I would like to congratulate you for the editor which you've created. I wanted to ask you if you could help me with the unlocked version of the editor, I along with my group of friends want to organise a Cricket Captain league, and all the fun isn't possible without the help of an editor.

Please let me know, if you could help us with the same.

Thank you mate. I would be awaiting your reply and my email address is [email protected]

As far as I know, this editor is not locked in any way. Is it not working for you?

striker_

School Cricketer
As far as I know, this editor is not locked in any way. Is it not working for you?
I have tried it.. it shuts down as soon as I launch it.. Its also mentioned that its prohibited for normal level game modes and its intended for easy games only.. Therefore, I am requesting you to for an unlocked version, so we could play online with our auctioned team, created with the use of your editor

edit: my bad I've posted in the wrong thread, I am requesting about the editor you've developed for this year's 2020 version

striker_

School Cricketer
hi weeta,

I have also left you a dm regarding the same.. Please let me know if you could help out regarding the 2020 version editor.. awaiting your reply

Users who are viewing this thread